CBJ- does it stop you?

Total deal breaker for me as well.
I don't get how some providers are all about CBJ but they're okay for DATY. Never understood that one...
Just curious ...

After (assuming) CFS, how do you get rid of the residue taste of the condom? Or is there no more BBBJ after fucking???

That would be a deal killer too for me .... Originally Posted by fun2come

The condoms I use don't leave any after taste so bbJ after CFS is no problem
I don't get how some providers are all about CBJ but they're okay for DATY. Never understood that one... Originally Posted by EddyWestside
I have asked this question many times and have yet to get an answer.
For me, I've had a CBJ a couple times and it seems too mechanical to go along the rest of the session. I enjoy going with the flow in the beginning and if she stops to cover for a cbj, the rest of the session doesn't flow.
With that said, Deal breaker for me. That's why I let a lady know what I enjoy before we meet.
I must say "spank banking" as a verb is my new favorite thing. Pardon me while I steal that for my own use.

I totally get it, folks. I am definitely a cock worshipping coinesseur, the cover really kind of does fuck it up a bit... but not completely. I have probably gotten a CBJ request once a year maybe, and I just did one the other day and it was actually pretty pleasant. I worked it out, but I have to admit I was mentally spank banking drooling all over that baby raw. Lol. It turned out good, and I get the concern with some people and don't judge them for their precautions... but when it come to that true cock worship latex just won't cut it completely. I feel inhibited and like they are missing soo much raw sensation. Originally Posted by JadeRose
I've had a couple. I try to be polite, wait a few minutes while she tries to do good work with the cover on. Then I say, "Can we just fuck?, because that doesn't do a damn thing for me"
CBJ? ..might as well stay home and jerk off. At least your dick will get wet
So far it sounds like only a few would ever even consider it. We haven't heard from any CBJ girls. Sounds like they would starve.