WTF DOES "STRONGER TOGETHER" MEAN?

Trump wants to chain the country. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
no, that was Obama
You commie mother fuckers wanna answer this?

Originally Posted by Marshall2.0

Picture says it all.
Stronger together.
One step at a time.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_7016.JPG (25.7 KB, 37 views)
Make America great again? Is trump implying that America sucks right now ? Apparently trump doesn't love this country Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
As a retired E-9, I would expect you to realize the sorry state our military is headed in.

Standards are dropping. We are more concerned with figuring out the dress code for transvestites....sorry, "people in transition" than we are at training and equipping a fighting force capable of dealing with national threats if and when the need arises.

I wouldn't say I don't love this country. I'm just ashamed of it at times. That is why I will never be with Hillary. I really don't care what her slogan is.
You commie mother fuckers wanna answer this? Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
Its a play on Abraham Lincolns quote:
"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

which is based on another quote made by someone else (don't know who):

"UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL"

also notice how the democrats despite their obvious issue & policy conflicts & differences, they stick together.

"Stronger together" is their credo.
Its a play on Abraham Lincolns quote:
"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

which is based on another quote made by someone else (don't know who):

"UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL"

also notice how the democrats despite their obvious issue & policy conflicts & differences, they stick together.

"Stronger together" is their credo. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The Italian word for expressing "stronger together" is fascismo . Ask Mussolini.

The Italian word for expressing "stronger together" is fascismo . Ask Mussolini.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Gee, why didn't LubedAss tell us that? He prides himself on speaking fluent Italian and he has unmistakable fascist leanings.
WeeEndowed may be fluent in Italian, but he prefers Greek. That's why he Lubes his Wideass.
Damn...IB beat me to it but I'm still on record from months ago saying the same thing and I even had a picture. Hillary the fascist.