If you recognize me in a public place... please just ignore me! I swear, you won't hurt my feelings...

The price of doing business
Its happened a few times but I keep it moving. I did have one situation where I bumped into Melannie Star in Kroger. I just saw her from behind and didn't recognize her at first. I was staring at that ass and she turned around at the perfect moment, caught me and just laughed. She didn't say anything but damn if we didn't keep bumping into each other on every other aisle. We were alone luckily, so I sent her a text. We chatted in the aisle for a few and right as I got in the truck to leave she teases me about how we should have just went at it in the bathroom.

Long story short, its best to ignore each other. Sorry you had to deal with that....some people just don't get the rules of this shit. Originally Posted by txboi817
See txboi this is why your ass needs to hurry up and get the fuck back I miss all you great ass stories and funny post especially in the ML lol.

You should of have fuck the dog shit out of her ass on the damn sink like a boss lmao!!!
... I don't know.

Allegra sweetheart, you would never have to worry about me because if I saw you in public, I would turn and leave (...immediately blushing profusely and trying to hide the instant massive erection the sheer sight of you would cause! AKA: Guys, if you haven't seen her - the woman is f#cking stunningly beautiful).

No. Never approach. Never interrupt. Never stare - leave these women alone.

Now, as for me (and for those of you who know me), if you ever see me out - even if I'm not alone (because I'm usually not), and you DON'T come over, grab me, gimme a smooch and say "hello" (PLUS make me by you a drink) - I will be very upset. That's how much I enjoy every provider here! (but, that is THEIR move, not mine!) Originally Posted by Scribe
Lmao Scribe that top paragraph was funny as Hell
I'd hold on to my wallet lol. No seriously....don't you know all man are stupid by now?
Lmao Scribe that top paragraph was funny as Hell Originally Posted by suiram77

...LOL.
See txboi this is why your ass needs to hurry up and get the fuck back I miss all you great ass stories and funny post especially in the ML lol.

You should of have fuck the dog shit out of her ass on the damn sink like a boss lmao!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
Soon...I've already talked to Allegra and she knows shes getting a visit!

...LOL. Originally Posted by Scribe
I seen her pics so I believe you scribe, her ass could get a rise out of a 100 year old man for Damn sure. Lol
Soon...I've already talked to Allegra and she knows shes getting a visit! Originally Posted by txboi817
Cool cool well I know you will give A H the business for sure until then be safe boss man.
  • L.A.
  • 01-24-2017, 06:43 PM
No absolutes in this scenario but some people are just stupid. I picture being in a restaurant and seeing her at another table and we make eye contact a few times then have a session the next day....HOT.

But yeah if you're at home depot with your kid, nothing more that a smile or nod that you would do to any nice lady.
Okay ... so its not good to run up squealing like a little girl and dry humping a lady's leg?
She was with friends and family.

And this my friends is why trolls like me will always have something or someone to feed on - there are some truly stupid people here.
Sorry this happened to you Allegy, and I disagree its Not the price of business.

Maybe the price of seeing idiots that don't have common sense and would never get any action otherwise.
She was with friends and family.

And this my friends is why trolls like me will always have something or someone to feed on - there are some truly stupid people here. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
true!....i'd have just offered up a salad........but hey I offer em when I see the need.........just sayin
I can't believe either party would say something. Maybe if both were alone. If I ever saw a provider in the RW, nothing but silence, guaranteed.

Now, staring at Allegra Hope might not draw suspicion. I'm pretty sure I would stare at her if she weren't Allegra Hope. It might be more suspicious if you didn't stare at her. Just saying.
All I can say it it would bevy pleasure to stand in line at the supermarket behind Allegra. I hole it is a slow line. I would be discreet, except for pitching a tent.Then I would go home and rub one out thinking about her.