clitoris sensitivity

Now I know I've never satisfied either one of you ladies Originally Posted by Powerdrive
grrrrrrrrr
Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
lmfao you must not be packing because no man with a big winky is going to say some shit like that...I can't say what I really want because fucktards get all emotional and I am not trying to go down that road again... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
The really skillful guys, though, can work it so that the orgasm is plateaued and multiple organs without this. That's why guys who daty well are treasured by women:mf_laughbounce2 :. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
Guys who daty well usually don't have enough dick for anything else.
Ever heard of eating a creampie? If you can eat it, then you can share it.

The width argument is well known. I have talked to enough partners both pro and civie about this to get an accurate idea. Personally I am at 7 so I am just slightly above average. But women don't like it too long, because having the dick tip hit the cervix repeatedly (and forcefully) is not a pleasant feeling.

However, because the pussy opening is full of nerves, a wide dick (think coke can) can elicit much more pleasure than a skinny one (think pencil dick). hardness matters in the same way.

so a hard, thick, and average dick should stimulate more nerves than a long, rubbery, soft one, anyday of the week.

barring the extreme bdsm types, its better to mix up the rhythm and motion in any sexual activity to build the orgasm up. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
Bullshit cough on your seven inches. People who talk about their dick size usually can't measure IN A LOT OF WAYS. Dude you have no clue how to please a woman. You get laid at spas where they expect you to cum quickly because there is another guy behind you. I can't imagine what's in your stomach after dining out on an AMP girl. All this gynecological talk from you is total bullshit. You need to control that arrogance of yours because it's making you out to be a fool than anything else.

the majority of men don't like to eat, for some reason. but i love eating. actually more like an art in licking and using my tongue. and i sharing creampies too.

good cunnilingus is a fading art. most guys think that it's about dick length and rough sex. actually dick width and hardness along with a mix of rough and finesse is the way to go. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
LOL, Asians do love fish. I would love to see how he would react if paired with a girl that doesn't like receiving oral. He would probably complain that she is Latina, White, fat, or old. EXCUSES. Sharing creampies??? That's very gay. Cunnilingus is a fading art at most spas, which is where you do most of your painting Van Gogh, because it's not safe to do with all the fucktards coming in and out of the place. For a guy who brags about his 7 inches you sure talk like a guy with a measly 3 inches erect.
Ever heard of eating a creampie? If you can eat it, then you can share it.

The width argument is well known. I have talked to enough partners both pro and civie about this to get an accurate idea. Personally I am at 7 so I am just slightly above average. But women don't like it too long, because having the dick tip hit the cervix repeatedly (and forcefully) is not a pleasant feeling.

However, because the pussy opening is full of nerves, a wide dick (think coke can) can elicit much more pleasure than a skinny one (think pencil dick). hardness matters in the same way.

so a hard, thick, and average dick should stimulate more nerves than a long, rubbery, soft one, anyday of the week.

barring the extreme bdsm types, its better to mix up the rhythm and motion in any sexual activity to build the orgasm up. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist

This explains why he likes high traffic areas like spas and why he likes to DATY.

Bullshit cough on your seven inches. People who talk about their dick size usually can't measure IN A LOT OF WAYS. Dude you have no clue how to please a woman. You get laid at spas where they expect you to cum quickly because there is another guy behind you. I can't imagine what's in your stomach after dining out on an AMP girl. All this gynecological talk from you is total bullshit. You need to control that arrogance of yours because it's making you out to be a fool than anything else.

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Why do you keep talking shit about people who get laid at spa's remember nobody wanted your money... So at least he can get pussy maybe you should take notes because when not even a spa wants your money there is a problem & that problem is you...
Well you will never see me, and I don't want to see you, but I love eating and do well. Ha! Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
In other words, he wants to see you but he can't pass the screening. You are lucky Dorthy.
Why do you keep talking shit about people who get laid at spa's remember nobody wanted your money... So at least he can get pussy maybe you should take notes because when not even a spa wants your money there is a problem & that problem is you... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Take notes from this guy??? Ha ha ha ha. I can understand using the can't get laid at a spa angle but to stoop to the level of this insignificant, ethnocentric fucktard from Califorrrrrrrnuhhhhhhh is really scraping the barrel. You can do better than that Dorthy.
Here we go again....same shit...different thread..... throatPUNCH is a comin...I'm making more popcorn
8 posts, and you are antagonizing ... Good ruck
So I shouldn't believe what A LOT of women tell me but I should believe you?

Ummm, yeah . . . . Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
You pay them to lie Einstein.

I don't believe guys who tell me there dick size on eccie because its always way smaller than they say it is ... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Damn proud of my 4.5 inch short thick dick...at the end of the day...I learned to use it right...so they say.
Damn proud of my 4.5 inch short thick dick...at the end of the day...I learned to use it right...so they say. Originally Posted by jhobbyist
Who is they hookers?