How can providers come to a session with a stinky pu$$y

WOW! Sorry that happened to you .... Question to you or anyone that has had that happen....Did you let her know? Or did you leave thinking, or assuming she knew?

Some people......I swear contradictions like crazy........Have it your way?? Big mac???? Are we selling pussy or cheese burgers??? One thing I am sure of there is no $$$ back guarantee...
Can you guarantee me/other awesome providers

1. You are not psycho.
2. You are clean yourself.
3. You have all your teeth in your mouth.
4. You are not hard to please.
5. You are not an asshole.

Its a sad situation when you get disappointed for sure. It does suck sometimes for both ends. At least you know in this hobby you will always have the upper hand as the hobbyist. You can research and kinda know what you are getting into. Providers are surprised and go through this on a regular basis.
Maybe not funny now but Im sure you will look back and laugh later. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
So true, you ladies never know who's gonna show up

Attached Images File Type: jpg a000.jpg (12.9 KB, 212 views) File Type: jpg film_swingblade.jpg (1.8 KB, 211 views) File Type: jpg deliverance-remake.jpg (82.5 KB, 214 views)
Answer....

• 11-16-2012, 09:23 AM
I have seen over 90 girls from eccie and bp since i started hobbying in 2010. Now let me say that i have dealt with stinky pussy from both eccie and bp. From the low girls(150) to the high girls(250).
you guys are acting like you have never had a woman shit on your chest before
It's common sense here guys...If you arrive and her cunt stinks, then leave. Should you stay and proceed to stick your cock in it then stop your bitching...you did it to yourself. Originally Posted by Valerie
Thank you for pointing this out.!
Most of us agree completely with you.

Unfortunately, the way the pussywhipped hobbiests are trained today...their money is gone long before they get a chance to sniff anything.
So the options are to lose your money and go...or stay and fuck skunktang.

As pointed out by other posters...they don't return the money. No matter what.

Now we all know why the world spins backwards...dummy hobbiests.
L8r
r9
I used to work at a couple of strip clubs as a bartender/waitress and had a question on my mind too.

My question is how do you guys fuck with strippers when they stay at the strip club for hours at a time dancing, sweating, and fucking and sucking dudes all night and there is no showers at the strip clubs and alot of them don't bring any hygiene products but mouthwash, deodorant, baby wipes, and cheap body spray. The strip club always smells like old cum and ripe ass to me, so maybe through all that you can't smell it. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
It's hard to pick out the smells of old cum and ripe ass from the spilled beer, puke, smoke, and piss fumes emanating from the 20+ year old carpet in most clubs.
  • bbkid
  • 11-16-2012, 02:40 PM
....... From the low girls(150) to the high girls(250). Originally Posted by 67
huh?
Everyone needs to just wash their asses.....men and women.
Saw a Lady, now retired, known as The Doctor and Suckologist. She spread her legs and I could smell here stinky meow from across the room. Plus, half her teeth were missing.

Mr. Happy was not happy!
It's not always BP. I have no idea why someone wouldn't clean essential equipment before play but I do know it isn't related to where they advertise. It's work ethic. Higher cost doesn't always mean better ethic. Ask Madoff.
I think that some girls just do not wash and it does matter if they are a provider or not! Also, some providers go from person to person in one night and do not care about how they smell. Nothing turns a man on more that a good fresh smell, you do not want to be in the doggy position and have to put your other hand on your nose and mouth so you want puke! LOL
^^^ how funny !!!
Everyone needs to just wash their asses.....men and women. Originally Posted by Kammye
+1

Bottom line..... Common sense....If your preaching be the one to also practice. (In all aspects) That way we all have a great experience.
XOXOXO
  • klutz
  • 11-19-2012, 03:24 PM
you guys are acting like you have never had a woman shit on your chest before Originally Posted by papi7770
RIGHT?!
We're in the South, right? The region-correct term is, "a stankin' pussy."