Odumbo is depending on Bush to bail his ass out in Iraq!

If you're going to quote a movie EVA, quote a good movie. Even if it's not original (and your writers are not very original) at least it looks classy when you steal a line. You see, what we have here....is a failure to communicate. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Where do tell Judy do you in your confused mind think I was quoting a movie? Did you get lost every time you left the ship?

Try comprehending one more time chimp-o-matic. Then STFU. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your stupid, lying ass has NOT explained your stupid post at #4 in the context of what you posted at #2, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, where you stupidly claimed to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Oh yeah, and gay Broadway musicals...

What next, "A Chorus Line," starring the entire Idiot Family? "The Sound of Bullshit?" "Twats?" "The Lying King?"

Glad you're such a Broadway fan IBIdiot. It is just another hallmark of your legacy as ECCIE's most self-loathing closet queen.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the only faggot in the forum that has claimed to have paid money to see your "gay musical", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; hence, your familiarity with and readiness to introduce the term "Hasa Diga" into the forum, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

But since you did introduce the term, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, it's only too appropriate to say: "Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM."
Your stupid, lying ass has NOT explained your stupid post at #4 in the context of what you posted at #2, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, where you stupidly claimed to see a genetic link between "W" and a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I will see if there is a sympathy card for you since you have lost your mind. Only a special needs child would keep on with displaying their inability to comprehend.
I will see if there is a sympathy card for you since you have lost your mind. Only a special needs child would keep on with displaying their inability to comprehend. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're doing nothing but squirming and deflecting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your stupid, lying ass has NOT explained why you believe "W" is genetically related to a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're doing nothing but squirming and deflecting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your stupid, lying ass has NOT explained why you believe "W" is genetically related to a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I was really surprised how stupid you are ..
I was really surprised how stupid you are .. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the stupid-ass ignoramus that stupidly and inexplicably claimed "W" is genetically related to a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're the stupid-ass ignoramus that stupidly and inexplicably claimed "W" is genetically related to a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor Ib it is a wonder anyone in your condition still has the motor skills left to type on the keyboard. Or is there just a repeat button for you to push? Or maybe you can still talk, and the person who changes your piss bag does it for you.
Poor Ib it is a wonder anyone in your condition still has the motor skills left to type on the keyboard. Or is there just a repeat button for you to push? Or maybe you can still talk, and the person who changes your piss bag does it for you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your fucking-stupid-ass is tacked by your own stupidity to the floor, and all you're doing is going in circles trying to avoid the obvious, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: you CANNOT explain your stupid remarks wherein you stupidly claimed "W" is genetically related to a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're a fucking idiot. This mindless badgering is completely irrelevant to the conversation. Yep, you hijacked your own thread and have wasted half of it trying to fuck with Iva Biggen on an insignificant point, over and over and over and Over and over and over...

You think ANYBODY (outside of maybe your buttplug, Slobbrin) would knowingly argue that a person is genetically related to an aircraft carrier. THATS PLAIN STUPID, as are you.

You're the prototypical Dipshit of the Year, IBIdiot.

Oh yeah, shit for brains, POST THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL DOTY POLL! POST THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL DOTY POLL! POST THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL DOTY POLL! POST THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL DOTY POLL! POST THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL DOTY POLL! POST THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL DOTY POLL!

fucking idiot.
Your fucking-stupid-ass is tacked by your own stupidity to the floor, and all you're doing is going in circles trying to avoid the obvious, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: you CANNOT explain your stupid remarks wherein you stupidly claimed "W" is genetically related to a Nimitz-class carrier, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have just been bitch slapped by i'va biggen.

later chimp dick
You're a fucking idiot. This mindless badgering is completely irrelevant to the conversation. Yep, you hijacked your own thread and have wasted half of it trying to fuck with Iva Biggen on an insignificant point, over and over and over and Over and over and over...

You think ANYBODY (outside of maybe your buttplug, Slobbrin) would knowingly argue that a person is genetically related to an aircraft carrier. THATS PLAIN STUPID, as are you.

You're the prototypical Dipshit of the Year, IBIdiot.

Oh yeah, shit for brains, POST THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL DOTY POLL! POST THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL DOTY POLL! POST THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL DOTY POLL! POST THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL DOTY POLL! POST THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL DOTY POLL! POST THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL DOTY POLL!

fucking idiot.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a true fucking moron, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, if you for one moment imagine that Ekim the Inbred Chimp even read the article before he threw in his first stupid remark!

Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

You have just been bitch slapped by i'va biggen.

later chimp dick
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's your defective genetics that were on exhibit here: "W" wasn't even mentioned in the OP.
You're a true fucking moron, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, if you for one moment imagine that Ekim the Inbred Chimp even read the article before he threw in his first stupid remark!

Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

Actually, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's your defective genetics that were on exhibit here: "W" wasn't even mentioned in the OP. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, butthead, you made your point 500 times. Why should we have to keep reading about it over and over and over and over and over and over?

Who gives a fuck anyway?

I guess the next time you fuck up (next thing you write) that someone will grab it and run it into the ground for the next several years.

Oh, and BTW -- why not just post the link to my original DOTY poll and admit your guilt once and for all? It looks like we need to revisit that issue again, doesn't it, Prophylactic Man?
DROOLY Andrews.
Wrong Bush Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hahaha, that was epic.

Jim