Cash App?

Silly, you are the second person that called me ENG. whoever ENG is, he must fucked you and Kyn up. He or she really messed you up mentally. Good luck getting over him or her.
  • ing
  • 03-13-2020, 09:47 PM
My penis brother no not do this. I still in Virginia too you me go see Miss Star again we feel better we happy again ok? Ok! Then we watch manga much happy! Call me my penis brother!
George you may or may not be Eng. But if you’re not sure act like him. Either way no one cares what you think. Please go back to beating off in your mom’s basement and leave us adults alone.
Silly,
I can careless who you are. however, you appear to be a white knight, boy friend or a pimp of a whore.
You could be Billy or Road kill, Billy and Roadkill appears to be the famous names in MS, when I looked up the history of postings of a hooker with many years of experiences that it will make her a legend.
Now since you don’t care about what I think, stay off of what I post and I will keep stay off of your mom.
Fella you making a joke using someone's mother isn't funny. I get the idea that people know you here and maybe they are used to you but I'm not. A grown man doesn't say things like that and he doesn't stir shit. Now you settle down and quit acting like a spoiled child and man up. Don't hide behind your keyboard acting tough just do right and stop it.
McRibs I agree 1000%. But that’s what little boys do. Insult and try and anger you. Since he’s hiding behind a keyboard he’ll never know the quality of the lady he insulted. Normally I’d get mad about someone insulting my mom. But the opinion of a lesser man with an uninformed mind doesn’t warrant me getting the blood pressure up. The thing about a troll is he wants attention. If he gets mine he may not like the result.
Fella you making a joke using someone's mother isn't funny. I get the idea that people know you here and maybe they are used to you but I'm not. A grown man doesn't say things like that and he doesn't stir shit. Now you settle down and quit acting like a spoiled child and man up. Don't hide behind your keyboard acting tough just do right and stop it. Originally Posted by McRibs
I am not acting tough behind keyboard. I have no problem saying what I type to any of your face. Question is can any of you chickens say what you type on my face? I am scheduled to be in Jackson for business early April. Unless coronavirus shit continues. If you want me to say what I type to your face, come see me. We will meet in public place and I will say it. If you’re acting on the board and not an asshole in real world, I may buy you a beer.

Now as for insults, you be the judge

Insulting posts by SillyHand:
“Hey WakeUp and Deer Hunter, why don't y'all ban this ass clown georgeclown? “
“Stevie Wonder's blind ass can see it's ENG!”
“Maybe WU is too bust stalking Valarie to notice and Dee Hunter is too big of a chicken shit. “
“Or maybe both of you are too busy taking turns sucking off St. C in his new hideout. “
“You know the one on dumbass lane, where his scared ass ran to avoid getting linked by the new TX law.”
“Please go back to beating off in your mom’s basement and leave us adults alone.”
“But that’s what little boys do.”
“But the opinion of a lesser man with an uninformed mind”

Insulting post by georgecam:
“stay off of what I post and I will keep stay off of your mom.”