Stalkers

I would get an email, then a text that he sent an email, then a call to tell me he emailed & texted me. That was my sign that I needed to end things as it was going into the creepy factor.
Next thing I knew "FIRE"
then an email saying I know you have a fear of fire are you ok?
Oh London, I agree I was referring to "hooker stalkers" who do the same thing....who post lies about other ladies, trying to harm the lady's business....Or who attempt to "out" a lady they don't care for.

Hi SNL, you're right.....I simply can't understand someone having that type of time on their hands.....if their business is going well. In my opinion, it all boils down to either jealousy or unfulfilling lives themselves, despite their claims to the contrary. Originally Posted by shelby sinful
Yes, I do know exactly what you're talking about honey. I have a police report among 3 other agency owners, to validate what I am saying, and all about the same nut job. You might know her? I am not for turning tricks out of the same house my child/CHILDREN live lol. I don't pay much attention to "rumors" with no proof, and I am all about the proof.

Anyone who sends emails with threats of outing real info. is a wack job who needs a new hobby, or maybe a new boyfriend/pimp/owner/swing partner. Those who spend their lives living for sex and nothing else, need a serious dose of reality and meds. We see what it does to people lol.

Don't forget many women don't have a lot of business as hookers. You know the ones who never have to lower their rates because they don't depend on just this. It's not what they live for, so they do in fact have a lot of time to enjoy life. Just sayin.
It all goes south when the lady starts to lead him on. Maybe she feels this is how she will make even more money from him. I have heard this happen to me a few times and I simply started ignoring his calls, request to meet THEN I got the courage to tell him that he's just a client and we're nothing more and I need my space. He was obsessed with me / maybe the idea of there being something more between us but I cut the nonsense off pretty quick. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
That is the only way to handle it. The quicker a lady nabs it in the butt, the better off she will be. I dispise the ladies that do lead guys on for the money. They are the one's that give reputable ladies a bad rap.
It is a common misconception that the "stalkie" asked for it or must have led him on, there is nothing farther from the truth, stalkers take an ordinary "niceness" the wrong way as there perception of how you feel is waaaaay off.
Damn London!! Let me get the andout!
It is a common misconception that the "stalkie" asked for it or must have led him on, there is nothing farther from the truth, stalkers take an ordinary "niceness" the wrong way as there perception of how you feel is waaaaay off. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You don't have to convince me...you had me at FIRE!!
Oh Ed...the things you say lol. SNL is the last person on the post whore group that you have yet to pop ha ha. Get moving BIG boy!
Damn London!! Let me get the andout! Originally Posted by shorty
No show here Shorty.......no problems here between me and London......
Nope! We are on the same page now.
No show here Shorty.......no problems here between me and London...... Originally Posted by shelby sinful
DAMN Shorty! Introduce me to your little friend! WOW! You been holding out?
DAMN Shorty! Introduce me to your little friend! WOW! You been holding out? Originally Posted by Still Looking

The shocking part is the majority of stalkers in the hobby are women. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Very astute of you! And very true!

Hi SNL, you're right.....I simply can't understand someone having that type of time on their hands.....if their business is going well. In my opinion, it all boils down to either jealousy or unfulfilling lives themselves, despite their claims to the contrary. Originally Posted by shelby sinful
Shelby you nail it!
Oh Ed...the things you say lol. SNL is the last person on the post whore group that you have yet to pop ha ha. Get moving BIG boy! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ahhh yes, Ms. SweetNLittle has been on the radar since I visited OKC (and started stalking her) in February. She is playing hard to get....go figure!!
Ahhh yes, Ms. SweetNLittle has been on the radar since I visited OKC (and started stalking her) in February. She is playing hard to get....go figure!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I hate it when they do that! LOL
make a few phone calls and scare the shit out of him