Paul is dead

• GP
  • 12-04-2013, 11:55 PM
GP, you were patient with him and u guys had given him a long leash. He had great things to share but the last month as I lurked on here he went nuts. If he comes back maybe hell stay on topic.

Damn gp when did u become mod??? I been gone too long. Originally Posted by bjwstw
I know, crazy stuff around here. welcome back!
Awwwww! That's so sweet! I had no idea he was a Club FF member! ;-) Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Yes I met Paul, not that long ago! He is a fabulous gent to meet in person! An absolute sweet heart! Def on my "think highly of" list.
Yes I met Paul, not that long ago! He is a fabulous gent to meet in person! An absolute sweet heart! Def on my "think highly of" list. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Aww! Hey! Anyone know how to get a hold of Paul, forward him Frankie's comments. I'm sure it'd warm his heart and soul during his period of exile to.....

Was he in ECCIE Hell or Purgatory? Wait.... someone mentioned Tahiti right? No..... someone mentioned sheep......
here he is..

I heard he was on a sheep farm in Scotland. Originally Posted by drluv1
[QUOTE=gaijin1969;1054667542]Aww! Hey! Anyone know how to get a hold of Paul, forward him Frankie's comments. I'm sure it'd warm his heart and soul during his period of exile to.....

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Paul can still read the Board. You don't have to be a member or log in to read most, if not all, thread categories.

TD
  • GP
  • 12-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Oh trust me, he's watching.
I feel dumb as hell... things are making sense now... I've gotten emails and calls before saying "I saw you on Eccie" then when I ask screen name they say they aren't a member but browse. I figured they meant reviews because they come up on Google, I didn't know the whole board was accessible.
You learn something new every day.
Seriously? Originally Posted by Doove
paul is reading lol but he cant post
  • Tiger
  • 12-05-2013, 06:00 PM
  • MC
  • 12-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Paul_is_dead:__Conspiracy! Originally Posted by Tiger
Ha, I was just thinking that.

I'll miss Paul's strip club reports but look to new ones when he returns.
if your reading Paulie girl, you have email
when I get back hope you replied. Then if I can answer back here