What makes a girl memorable?

Just stay just like you are Dorthy. Originally Posted by ~Ynot~
Always
This is a really good question. If I get ignored while trying to schedule it's rare that I ever try back. There's just too many to choose from to tolerate being ignored. But later, after going through a few appointments, maybe months later I'll see a great review for her and I'm back to wanting her. If I get ignored twice, fuck it. But professional booking skills, while great, won't necessarily kill the deal. Originally Posted by Alastair
I was going to post much the same thing. If you do t hand,e your appointments well, you're never going to get a chance to impress me BCD. Replies need to be relatively prompt and businesslike. You need to be organized and threat this like your livelihood depends on my satisfaction and that of your other customers. You don't need to be obsequious or fawning, but handle your business. You need to give directions competently. You need to have moderate to decent command of the English language, spelling, and grammar. You need to do what you say you will and do it when you say you will do it.

If you can do that, and have even halfway decent BCD skills, you will standout in the business. For reasons that I'll never fathom, it seems like these vary basic skills that any employee of any type of business (from a sno-cone stand to Microsoft) should have evade a large majority of providers.
I was going to post much the same thing. If you do t hand,e your appointments well, you're never going to get a chance to impress me BCD. Replies need to be relatively prompt and businesslike. You need to be organized and threat this like your livelihood depends on my satisfaction and that of your other customers. You don't need to be obsequious or fawning, but handle your business. You need to give directions competently. You need to have moderate to decent command of the English language, spelling, and grammar. You need to do what you say you will and do it when you say you will do it.

If you can do that, and have even halfway decent BCD skills, you will standout in the business. For reasons that I'll never fathom, it seems like these vary basic skills that any employee of any type of business (from a sno-cone stand to Microsoft) should have evade a large majority of providers. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Your expectations are way to high who is running the pussy slanging buisness you or the whore.. You're way to needy holy fucking tebow do you need the whore to wipe your ass & pluck your dingle berries in a timely manner as well.. FACEPALM

You think you have this pussy slannging buisness figured out but in reality you're CLUELESS.... But what do you expect from a fucktard with dreams...