Will Eccie go dark again on SEPTEMBER 1, 2019? NEW TEXAS SEX CRIMES: THE ONLINE PROSTITUTION LAWS EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2019

Dang Copier guy...you dont have to yell lol. It doesn't matter how much the topic is discussed. If it happens it happens, if it don't it don't. A lot of guys on here use other sites anyway. I know that because i read their no reviews and think...he should have encountered an eccie lady.
Goodbye
This site will be going down. It's just a matter of whether the owners want to do it voluntarily or involuntarily.
This site will be going down. It's just a matter of whether the owners want to do it voluntarily or involuntarily. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I agree. Is it me or did i notice a couple Admins just disabled their account?
If i am right, something serious is going down. I hope P411 stays up.
Ladies, it's time to get on P411 if you are not already.
P411 is open business as usual. no messages posted.

CG
It's not just you, CG. They were just being smart and erasing anything that connects them to this site.

Any fool who spends two seconds on this site can see it clearly promotes and profits from prostitution, so yeah, this place will be gone.
B3 is guested...
She's a smart lady. That is hardly a surprise.
I agree. Is it me or did i notice a couple Admins just disabled their account?
If i am right, something serious is going down. I hope P411 stays up.
Ladies, it's time to get on P411 if you are not already.
P411 is open business as usual. no messages posted.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
P411 may stay up but that doesn't make it much safer than ECCIE. If ECCIE is compromised, so are P411 and OH2. If using ECCIE is risky now, so are the other 2 sites.

I was led to believe until recently that becoming a P411 member took a lot of additional screening as compared to ECCIE. That is until several senior P411 members corrected my faulty thinking. They explained to me how it's very easy to provide false info, pay your membership fee, and become a P411 member. They told me how the provider vouch system can and has been abused as well. Therefore not all the new P411 providers are as rigorously screened as one might expect.

Out of respect to their privacy, I won't mention who they are but I thank them because they helped me decide not to join P411. If there's undercover folks here, there's definitely some in P411 and OH2 as well. If these new developments scare you so much, I suggest avoiding all 3 sites and sticking to your phone contacts. Don't fool yourself, everything is risky.
B3 is guested... Originally Posted by Arcane
I don't think she's been providing for a while anyway so I doubt guesting was a big deal for her. I'm guessing ECCIE was more a source of entertainment for her as it was for a lot of us who posted regularly in Coed. I noticed she joined in playfully in a few Coed threads too LOL.

As Lucas wrote, she is a smart lady and funny too I might add. Hope she returns here after this all blows over.
Why with all the CAPS?
P411 may stay up but that doesn't make it much safer than ECCIE. If ECCIE is compromised, so are P411 and OH2. If using ECCIE is risky now, so are the other 2 sites.

I was led to believe until recently that becoming a P411 member took a lot of additional screening as compared to ECCIE. That is until several senior P411 members corrected my faulty thinking. They explained to me how it's very easy to provide false info, pay your membership fee, and become a P411 member. They told me how the provider vouch system can and has been abused as well. Therefore not all the new P411 providers are as rigorously screened as one might expect.

Out of respect to their privacy, I won't mention who they are but I thank them because they helped me decide not to join P411. If there's undercover folks here, there's definitely some in P411 and OH2 as well. If these new developments scare you so much, I suggest avoiding all 3 sites and sticking to your phone contacts. Don't fool yourself, everything is risky. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Sorry, i would have to disagree. I have been a member on P411 since 2008 and NEVER had any issues. (before this board, OH2, or switter was even thought of) that is a very good track record. MANY ladies also TRUST P411, and they have ladies from ALL boards. I know Gina retired from P411. she was a great lady for many years. Old ASPD member here. My member ID on here is 178. Eccie has been dark before when backpage was seized so, nothing scares me. No one knows when or what the feds are going to do, and to which site.

CG
Funny that not a single owner has come on here to clarify jack shit about anything in this thread.
Sorry, i would have to disagree. I have been a member on P411 since 2008 and NEVER had any issues. (before this board, OH2, or switter was even thought of) that is a very good track record. MANY ladies also TRUST P411, and they have ladies from ALL boards. I know Gina retired from P411. she was a great lady for many years. Old ASPD member here. My member ID on here is 178. Eccie has been dark before so, nothing scares me.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
That's fine, we can agree to disagree. The points you brought up are all valid btw but they still don't address the concerns I mentioned earlier. One of the main reasons why a lot of ladies trusted P411 is because they trusted Gina. If Gina still controlled P411, then perhaps I would be more pro-P411.

Don't get me wrong, for the longest time I was pro-P411. However when I found out about how it's possible to cheat the P411 system, it left a bitter taste in my mouth. The whole point of P411 is to hand over your personal info and your money so you can feel super safe & secure. What's the point of taking the risk of handing over your personal info if you don't feel safe?

To be fair to you CG, I do believe that P411 is marginally safer than ECCIE but not as safe & golden as it's purported to be.
Funny that not a single owner has come on here to clarify jack shit about anything in this thread. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The silence is deafening.
That's fine, we can agree to disagree. The points you brought up are all valid btw but they still don't address the concerns I mentioned earlier. One of the main reasons why a lot of ladies trusted P411 is because they trusted Gina. If Gina still controlled P411, then perhaps I would be more pro-P411.

Don't get me wrong, for the longest time I was pro-P411. However when I found out about how it's possible to cheat the P411 system, it left a bitter taste in my mouth. The whole point of P411 is to hand over your personal info and your money so you can feel super safe & secure. What's the point of taking the risk of handing over your personal info if you don't feel safe?

To be fair to you CG, I do believe that P411 is marginally safer than ECCIE but not as safe & golden as it's purported to be. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Nobody should expect any system to be 100% perfect. Although p411 is used internationally, including locations where this is legal so I doubt it’s going away. Nothing stopping them from just disabling Texas.