Does everyone know they won't remove your profile even if you are outed or your wife or husband objects?

surfin, that was never the case when I left .. maybe I was asking the wrong mods?

My account was still searchable and said "account disabled" underneath where "verified provider" is.
I can't speak for your situation, but I know your account can be "disabled" and/or it can be "guested". See post #13 in this thread. I, unfortunately, notice accounts being guested all the time - I say unfortunately because I think that usually means the member is dealing with some sort of security issue.
I was right Skylar, you've been twenty one for seven years and you live with your mother. Not exactly the epitome of success. But I guess you agree that its my right to say that because it's your responsibility to make sure I don't know it, according to your logic. Originally Posted by Guest020112
Where have we heard this before?

The more things change, the more they stay the same....ijs.

These hooktards are just trying to insulate themselves from their effort to go after icky for nefarious reasons.
The OP has guested out

Closed