Concerned Student 1950 List of Demands or No Missouri Football!!

Ferguson was predominantly black, MU is only 7.7% black.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
what does the black percentage of either have to do with truth?

are you saying that MU is true and ferguson was a lie because the more blacks there are together the greater the possibility of a lie but since MU has less blacks as a percentage lies are more unlikely?

now that is some statement
I have been reading many of the news clips concerning this whole mess, and it seems it all originated when the University did not embrace, by way of a public statement, the condemnation of officer Darin Wilson in the shooting of Michael Brown.

In other words, their entire reason for initiating these protest is based on a lie.
I have been reading many of the news clips concerning this whole mess, and it seems it all originated when the University did not embrace, by way of a public statement, the condemnation of officer Darin Wilson in the shooting of Michael Brown.

In other words, their entire reason for initiating these protest is based on a lie. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not true. It's in response to months of racial incidences on campus, including swastikas made of shit.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...=NYDailyNewsTw
what does the black percentage of either have to do with truth?

are you saying that MU is true and ferguson was a lie because the more blacks there are together the greater the possibility of a lie but since MU has less blacks as a percentage lies are more unlikely?

now that is some statement Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I see why you have that handle.

In other words, their entire reason for initiating these protest is based on a lie. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Wake up do you put up with people in your schools calling a class president *Staff Edit - JCM or having a swastika of shit on a dorm room floor?

*Let's try to discuss this topic without the use of racial slurs please.

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • DSK
  • 11-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Not true. It's in response to months of racial incidences on campus, including swastikas made of shit.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...=NYDailyNewsTw Originally Posted by WombRaider
Who, pray tell, put up the shitty Swastika? Any chance it was a false flag, put up to make white people look worse than they are, as well as serve the anti-White agenda? Could a black person have done that to frame whitey?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...=NYDailyNewsTw Originally Posted by WombRaider
I would bet even money that many of those so called "racial instances" were perpetrated by many of the complaining students. It wouldn't be the first time.
Shitstikas, sounds very Sharpton like...

I see why you have that handle.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one who typed it, not me
Who, pray tell, put up the shitty Swastika? Any chance it was a false flag, put up to make white people look worse than they are, as well as serve the anti-White agenda? Could a black person have done that to frame whitey? Originally Posted by DSK
Besides, a swastika is a leftist symbol
Shitstikas, sounds very Sharpton like...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Hey, that is the Sharpton MO. "Shades of Tawana Brawley"
It is obvious why the GOP has gone to shit reading your responses. Very 1950ish.

So YOU sacrificed some of those dingleberry's that YOU pick fresh daily WITH YOUR TOOTH to help someone make a "shit ' swastika, Nazi Baby Killer. Keep campaigning for the next year's DOTY award ! You've sure got a jump on YOUR competition in YOUR libtard reach around crew ! Maybe YOU can beat assup's record for consecutive DOTY award victories ! GO WOOMBY, GO ! Uhh..BTW... how'd those "grass roots " efforts pay off for ya woomby ?
Dumb scum.
Besides, a swastika is a leftist symbol Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Hey, that is the Sharpton MO. "Shades of Tawana Brawley" Originally Posted by Jackie S
It was for the Jewish students.
So many times when a swastika is put on a wall, it was a left wing demagogue who put it there. Like at Oberlin College, then there was Congressman's Clyburn's office, and the New York University. All the graffiti came from the left and was self perpetrated. Besides, everyone knows that the swastika is for Jews and the KKK is for blacks. So you see it was an idiot who put that on the wall.