In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

• BLM69
  • 03-27-2018, 10:10 AM
They both screwed up, him for going through with it and her for taking the appointment when she knew from the start it might not go good.
I've seen CD3 several times and enjoyed her mind as much or than her body. She's the real deal, and imho more real than most of the folks here, male or female.

Telling it like it is.
Of course it's against the rules...and it doesn't take a genius to figure out what he might have said in his review based on the comments alone.... Originally Posted by Analeese
True, because some idiots just can't help themselves and gave away half the review in the comments.

Gotta admit, that this does sound a bit, umm.... Yeah.
If you like her posts, you'll love fucking her even more!
After seeing OP's new avatar I can now say that Id like to have her screaming "hit it fucker" while looking back over her shoulder at me.
If you like her posts, you'll love fucking her even more! Originally Posted by slowmover
To each his own, I suppose.
you accepted yes there is a hooker that may not want to fuck you. Which is why you were given the option to choose what the donation was. If any. I told you I’m cool with whatever you leave if anything at all. Get the fuck outta here Originally Posted by CD3
Fuck yes.....i love you CD3.....will you marry me? Originally Posted by Analeese
I volunteer to video the consummation of that marriage......or be the meat in a CD3/Analeese sammich!��
Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Yeah, it was pretty funny to read.

Honestly though, with that kind of attitude in a provider, I think I might've left...with my money.

Not only that, but would've seen and reviewed another girl, caveating off the previous busted visit.

Some of the best encounters come from previously blown visits earlier.
  • CD3
  • 03-27-2018, 04:11 PM
very classy OP -

but.. how exactly do you know what he said or didn't say??

please do tell.. and don't leave out any details.. Originally Posted by honest_abe

Well considering I did finish the 3rd Grade-cheated off the Asain next to me-i did manage to learn how to place letters together one right after other allowing me to make words that I could sound out loud, creating a chain effect resulting in what you obliviously exceedingly intellectual tend to label as RE-a-d-I-ng. Once this was learned it didn’t take long for common sense to fester and enhance being as I am blessed by Jesus. As the years progressed I then was able to discern reality vs. bullshit quite well...causing many to run fearing that they too would be known as a phony for all to see. Flashforward some years, and when I say years I mean eons...seeing as how Im 46 years old to some...and we bring you to 2018, where I still am able to read words as sentences and call those that are phony on thier Bullshit, so accurate I must say that i don’t even need the men’s lounge, I can gather intel from the comments below without hesitation. I mean detailed was what you were aiming for, right? Me. I don’t need details to know when someone is full of shit.

And thanks to all that have written kind words. I truly am flattered and grateful for those on here.
This just gets better....
Fuck the haters, right?!?
That avatar is sexy as fuck....I love it when people use " eons" it's so rare and harkens back to 2001 Space Odyssey and a great sci fi book by Greg Bear titled " Eon"
Well considering I did finish the 3rd Grade-cheated off the Asain next to me-i did manage to learn how to place letters together one right after other allowing me to make words that I could sound out loud, creating a chain effect resulting in what you obliviously exceedingly intellectual tend to label as RE-a-d-I-ng. Once this was learned it didn’t take long for common sense to fester and enhance being as I am blessed by Jesus. As the years progressed I then was able to discern reality vs. bullshit quite well...causing many to run fearing that they too would be known as a phony for all to see. Flashforward some years, and when I say years I mean eons...seeing as how Im 46 years old to some...and we bring you to 2018, where I still am able to read words as sentences and call those that are phony on thier Bullshit, so accurate I must say that i don’t even need the men’s lounge, I can gather intel from the comments below without hesitation. I mean detailed was what you were aiming for, right? Me. I don’t need details to know when someone is full of shit.

And thanks to all that have written kind words. I truly am flattered and grateful for those on here. Originally Posted by CD3
thanks for all the hot air.. you still didn't explain how you obtained knowledge of the information in the ROS..

care to try again? this time with actual facts please..
I’ve visited CD twice recently; one was better than the other.
I can say she’s absolutely genuine, interesting, and so sexy!
And saved me enormous grief - I’d left my phone on the coffee table and
even though she’d gone to Dallas, left the door unlocked so I could retrieve it.
Thanks again!
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2018, 05:47 PM
I’ve visited CD twice recently; one was better than the other.
I can say she’s absolutely genuine, interesting, and so sexy!
And saved me enormous grief - I’d left my phone on the coffee table and
even though she’d gone to Dallas, left the door unlocked so I could retrieve it.
Thanks again! Originally Posted by Happyfella
No one cares about your experience, you men posting about your sessions sound like whipped puppies, I wish the guy had the balls to come in here and clear the air with his words

These hookers need to stop bitching when ROS information is read or sent by a whipped pussy, if you don't want bad reviews, step your game up instead of damage control after the fact