Why do all of yall act like 12 year olds?

• Old-T
  • 04-13-2014, 07:17 AM
Go, IB, go! You're on a hot streak. 12,000 stupid posts is within your reach any day now.
Go, IB, go! You're on a hot streak. 12,000 stupid posts is within your reach any day now. Originally Posted by Old-T
No doubt you'll be long detained looking (digging) for your "lost mountains", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Mountains are not lost In Bred, you are the one lost. Apparently you are the only one dumb enough to lose a mountain.
You will find that those who are supporters of President Obama and his agenda believe anyone who questions his policy are the ones acting like 12 year olds.

You will also find that those that think President Obama's agenda will destroy this Country believe his followers to be acting with the mind of a 12 year old.

It is a microcasm of the a country.
It is not that simple. You want to blame the two ends of the spectrum but that is not the case. The left is controlled by their radical elites and the right is being blasted by the radical elements who are not in charge. There are many things that we should all agree are bad things (forever war without a goal, rising debt, reduced services, rising un/under employment, higher taxes) and there are things that were promised (you can keep your plan...., the cost of electricity will necessarily skyrocket..., the US will be more well respected around the world..., Al Queada is on the run..., ) and you have to hold those who made those promises to account if they lied. The left side is all about "Bush did it", "Bush started this", or "if you disagree then you are a racist...".

Look at the scandals of a oblivious government in overreach mode

The Obamacare roll out
Fast and Furious
NSA spying scandals
IRS attacks on conservative groups

and government coverups

Benghazi
Fast and Furious
the sequester and park controversy

We have heard all the right words; I'm outraged, I will find out, this will not be allowed, I have ordered, etc. but we have seen no action to solve anything (this is where someone will drop in "but this started under Bush".)

There needs to be a real investigation of the actions of Hillary Clinton and Susan Wright, Lois Lerner and E.E. Cummings, Barack Obama, Kathleen Sebilius and the company who put together the website, Michael Morell (CIA Director), David Patraeus, and John Brennan, and Eric Holder.
Evidently yours is a rhetorical question considering how you opined with an insult!?!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Not my opinion, its a fact!

some good answers!

now back to the school yard antics
IB leads the post count in a thread about childish behavior ....fucking hilarious.

Not an opinion, its called a fact! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
It's a "fact" that you began this thread with a juvenile insult while pretending you were aloof from the very activity you were choosing to engage in, Ralphey Boy.

Hence, Ralphey Boy, you are in "fact" a hypocrite.

Further, Ralphey Boy, since you were in "fact" engaging in juvenile behavior, your question was "rhetorical". Your question was "rhetorical", Ralphey Boy, because you needed only to look at your juvenile-self to find your answer!

IB leads the post count in a thread about childish behavior ....fucking hilarious.

Originally Posted by JCM800
That you live in a fantasy world was established when you voted for Odumbo, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
It's a "fact" that you began this thread with a juvenile insult while pretending you were aloof from the very activity you were choosing to engage in, Ralphey Boy.

Hence, Ralphey Boy, you are in "fact" a hypocrite.

Further, Ralphey Boy, since you were in "fact" engaging in juvenile behavior, your question was "rhetorical". Your question was "rhetorical", Ralphey Boy, because you needed only to look at your juvenile-self to find your answer!

That you live in a fantasy world was established when you voted for Odumbo, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

thanks for the laugh!! I guess the Landfill is closed today?
  • Old-T
  • 04-13-2014, 08:52 AM
You will find that those who are supporters of President Obama and his agenda believe anyone who questions his policy are the ones acting like 12 year olds.

You will also find that those that think President Obama's agenda will destroy this Country believe his followers to be acting with the mind of a 12 year old.

It is a microcasm of the a country. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well said.

And right below your pi st you have a prime example of one end of the spectrum. JD sees the faults of the left very clearly, but is blind to those of the right. And the LWWs do the reverse.
  • Old-T
  • 04-13-2014, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by JCM800
Did you expect otherwise?
thanks for the laugh!! I guess the Landfill is closed today? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
See, Ralphey Boy, you DO have that juvenile, twelve-year-old mentality you were hypocritically asking about.

Did you expect otherwise? Originally Posted by Old-T
Noticed nothing has stopped you from hurling juvenile insults, Old Twerp.
Did you expect otherwise? Originally Posted by Old-T
I certainly do not.