Providers and their "time of the month"

• Satin
  • 12-12-2010, 09:49 PM
I love it. Another advantage is how many women call me and say " guess what time it is papi? Come on over".... Lol

Come on Kerwil, it's all good playa...
This just recently happened to me too and my first reaction was "did I hurt you?" As I'd been going in the back door also. But she said it mustve just started and it was very light flow. So we were in the heat of the moment and I was covered anyway no big deal. I actually got turned on. So it won't slow me down. Some may call me sic but all I can say to that is suc it!
I love it. Another advantage is how many women call me and say " guess what time it is papi? Come on over".... Lol

Come on Kerwil, it's all good playa... Originally Posted by Satino
Nawwww bruh, been through it one too many times to go back. LOL!!
I think the hobbyist is entitled to full disclosure of the situation and a chance to opt out of the session, no harm - no foul. I get it that its natural, it happens, blah, blah, blah. But I'm not signing up for the whole package, just the fantasy.

And as for the "we still have bills to pay" excuse, that doesn't float. A small amount of forward-thinking and planning can solve that problem.
Absolutely it's not much different than a hobbyist withholding information regarding hos health before he sees a provider. This is just common curtesy and respect.
I had it happen back in the old aspd days right in the middle of the session. The provider was caught off guard but was cool about it, refunded the donation, no harm, no foul
It happened to me in the middle of a session a couple of times. Both times the provider was the one that got upset about it worried that I would be offended.
ridiculous and uncalled for. i will wait if i called you and really want to see you. i had one offer discounted services....obviously for lessor service. i said no.....my choice. i agree there are others that would dive in. i have been told that the shower keeps it from flowing....so if your on it.....provide shower service or something....geesh.
Had it happen to me once with a well known provider and well I was entirely to horny to bail in the middle of it so we hit the shower. She was not a happy camper and apologized. Most have always just told me that it was that time so we set up a different time.
As with everything else that could be perceived as negative in the hobby, there are two possible approaches:

Honesty or deception

Deception works for a while, until word gets around. Then you wonder why the phone isn't ringing.
  • mietk
  • 12-14-2010, 07:12 PM
Doesn't bother me a bit, that's why there are showers and towels.
man i seem to dable in the AMP area more, an the couple of ladies I have frequented have always been up front about the the time, some offering alternate service, and some at the door saying hey it has come earlier. I have enjoyed all even wath DATY. only once I have I seen AB- on the raincoat
Doesn't bother me a bit, that's why there are showers and towels. Originally Posted by mietk
+1

I got my red wings when I was knee-high to a Sporty. I don't give a shit.

However, for some reason, the discussion reminds me of this exchange:

Michael Scott: Wow, what are all those stains?
Dwight Schrute: Blood, urine or semen.
Michael Scott: Oh, God. I hope it’s urine.
I'm with you Dude....
Don't like that shit........
  • Satin
  • 12-15-2010, 03:37 PM
Mietk, lol see that's why we get along so well.... :-)

Those chicks were hot huh, bro? ( don't tell Gator Man)... Lol