Trump would kick Biden’s ass!

joe biden

well he cant help himself

he just has some sort of need to build himself up

I recall back in his senate days, there was some panel regarding the college football playoff system and on the panel was someone who played college and pro football and biden was questioning the guy

seems most of his time was taken up in biden talking about his own glory days playing for the Delaware blue hens ...oh no not at your level, no, he would say to the pro..and then continue on to expound some more on his own playing

only problem is, besides the grandstanding aspect if it was true, he never played football for Delaware or any other college for that matter
joe biden

well he cant help himself

he just has some sort of need to build himself up

I recall back in his senate days, there was some panel regarding the college football playoff system and on the panel was someone who played college and pro football and biden was questioning the guy

seems most of his time was taken up in biden talking about his own glory days playing for the Delaware blue hens ...oh no not at your level, no, he would say to the pro..and then continue on to expound some more on his own playing

only problem is, besides the grandstanding aspect if it was true, he never played football for Delaware or any other college for that matter Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
This is how sad politicians have become. They argue over who's ass they can kick. Neither one can kick anybody's ass, they're both pathetic.

Jim
Twit head can't fight. He has bad feet and daddy's money. I'd vote for Biden any day .

N kik Rock is just another ignorant racist redneck trump hugger Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Tsmokies, well said and very true, thank you for not being afraid to state the obvious.
Poll says Trump would win...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/23/jo...-poll-results/

Doesn't matter anyway. Biden wussed out...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...l-out-of-trump

Sounds like he must have had a visit from the Secret Service. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Well THAT settles it! Thanks, GFEUser, for helping us solve this stupefying dilemma.