DID YOU SAY FREE???

I thought you were a bottom ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Bottom feeder.....now you know thats not true based on my reviews. Well most of them LOL
I've been contacted by providers and asked to review them for a free session. I have never done this. But I have excepted some very nice discounts and spent OTC time with them. Then there are the photo shoots... my oh my!
No free sessions but many extended sessions where I've never been charged more than the basic session fee.
I do dinners, drinks, dates, take pics and never have to pay for that time.
I do contests for a free hour session every couple of months...
I'm even running one now until April 31st..
Every appointment equals one entry, and when the contest is over, I draw the name of the winner..
So never say never! LOL Some providers do offer free sessions
I do contests for a free hour session every couple of months...
I'm even running one now until April 31st..
Every appointment equals one entry, and when the contest is over, I draw the name of the winner..
So never say never! LOL Some providers do offer free sessions Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

I like your sweet attitudes, sweet.treat.
I like your sweet attitudes, sweet.treat. Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
Thanks girl I think all of my guys appreciate it too..
Doing a free hour session is my way of saying thank you to my wonderful clients
[quote=sweet.treat69;2282927]Thanks girl I think all of my guys appreciate it too..
Doing a free hour session is my way of saying thank you to my wonderful clients

Absolutely! I'm sure that the gentlemen will appreciated your generousity and thoughtful about them.
a womans pic postings about how hot i thought they were and struck up conversation via pm that lasted 2 or 3 weeks. when she was in town she didn't know the area asked if i could bring her coffee and we ended up having incredible sex for 2 hours for no charge. i am not good looking hung or rich. in fact i consider myself well be low average looking but she was a nice girl that took a liking to me and just found she would rather talk and bang then watch tv in her little down time. we repeated a couple times before she retired at a much to early age. never before never since. strangly she was a rather in demand kinda high volume provider so she was neither lacking for customers or hurting to get laid so it truly did make me feel kinda good.
My ATF always tips me and is always giving me gifts for every holiday. So when he said he wanted to quit smoking I offered him a challenge. I told him if he quit smoking for 3 months that I would give him a 4 hour session as a reward......He has less then a month to go to win this challenge.......I know he can do it!!
My ATF always tips me and is always giving me gifts for every holiday. So when he said he wanted to quit smoking I offered him a challenge. I told him if he quit smoking for 3 months that I would give him a 4 hour session as a reward......He has less then a month to go to win this challenge.......I know he can do it!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
My ATF bet me I couldn't stop hobbying for a month! I lost that night! DAMN!
My ATF always tips me and is always giving me gifts for every holiday. So when he said he wanted to quit smoking I offered him a challenge. I told him if he quit smoking for 3 months that I would give him a 4 hour session as a reward......He has less then a month to go to win this challenge.......I know he can do it!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
60 days, 20 Hours, and 10 Minutes clean of nicotine and counting, yep I will make it for sure...feel better, breath better and sex is better....OOH Yea

Never have health incentives been more sexy.
Athena is probably going to buy a couple of packs right before she has to pay up.
Athena is probably going to buy a couple of packs right before she has to pay up. Originally Posted by pyramider

LOL Not at all, I am a nurse and have always done what I could to promote good health...........So why not reward him with what he craves now more then nicotine??
he makes it 3 months enjoys 4 hours of incredible sex and kicks back and lights one up when he is done. just kidding good luck i know he will make it and i know he will enjoy the 4 hour reward
LOL Not at all, I am a nurse and have always done what I could to promote good health...........So why not reward him with what he craves now more then nicotine?? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena