For my sweet Wakeup...

Originally Posted by Russ38

So is this the new Spin Win MO or is it simply part of your post a pic campaign for marginalization? You're just like the Tea Party folks in the political forum who can't think for themselves.

BTW - Being WU's lackey is not a good look bro. Be a man and stand on your own two feet. No need to hide behind him while taking pot shots. ijs
BTW - Being WU's lackey is not a good look bro. Be a man and stand on your own two feet. No need to hide behind him while taking pot shots. ijs Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Being Alyssa's bitch trick is a better look?.....Grow a pair faggot and realize where you are.....
He was so close...then when he finally saw the truth, it embarrassed him...now he's trying to deny it...there's no spin dude...you just ran with something you got told, without knowing the real history, and it backfired...

Sorry dude...yes, it's true, I'm no WK, never have been, never will be. I'm polar opposite to what you do with Alyssa...now that you realize it, maybe you'll calm down once you get this last rant out of your system...
Being Alyssa's bitch trick is a better look?.....Grow a pair faggot and realize where you are..... Originally Posted by Russ38

Absolutely it is! Are you that incompetent till you can't even see the folly of your own statement. I'm a WK for Alyssa while you're hiding up underneath WU's skirt. Your boy posted all throughout this thread how he's a WK for Valerie and saying he loves and misses her and then goes further by playing up the notion that he wants her so bad till she could be his wife. You seem to think all that's cute though. Without provocation and right on que you hide right behind WU's skirt and start going off like some brain dead Tea Party loon. But let's be clear:

He was so close...then when he finally saw the truth, it embarrassed him...now he's trying to deny it...there's no spin dude...you just ran with something you got told, without knowing the real history, and it backfired...

Sorry dude...yes, it's true, I'm no WK, never have been, never will be. I'm polar opposite to what you do with Alyssa...now that you realize it, maybe you'll calm down once you get this last rant out of your system... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You're not savvy enough to spin this. I ran with what I'm reading from you nothing anyone's told me. You lay on your own sword you did that man up and stop trying to blame other people. What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander. I carry AXOXO's avatar, we joke and have fun on the board and we have wonderful conversations. You're so far out there till you're calling this girl your wife and openly doting like a fool. I think in general that type of behavior is ok but not for you. You don't get to fuck with people everyday and then get a pass when you do the same shit you complain about it.

You're spinning because until now no one's had the temerity to call you out as thoroughly as I have. You may now go circle jerk with your friends and claim some online victory but you and I know that's far from the truth.

Well I will leave you ladies to it.
Absolutely it is! Are you that incompetent till you can't even see the folly of your own statement. I'm a WK for Alyssa while you're hiding up underneath WU's skirt. Your boy posted all throughout this thread how he's a WK for Valerie and saying he loves and misses her and then goes further by playing up the notion that he wants her so bad till she could be his wife. You seem to think all that's cute though. Without provocation and right on que you hide right behind WU's skirt and start going off like some brain dead Tea Party loon. But let's be clear:

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

^^^^ And again why this is so relevant and how you have no idea....keep going though "Bro"......we're loving it.....

And what the fuck is up with this "Tea Party" shit you keep bringing up? What's that have to do with it? We know your a liberal faggot so no need....
You're not savvy enough to spin this. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
EXACTLY! There's no better defense than the truth...I don't have to spin this into me not being her WK, because it's the honest truth...

Go back and look...you're FAR from the only person here who wants to take me down a notch...you're FAR from having the worst attitude toward me on the board...so why are you the only one calling me a WK?

Dude...they all know the history of what happened when she first posted in Houston...they all know what's happened in the intervening years...they all know better...you're a newb...

You'll get over it as soon as you learn not to trust what my haters tell you...as I've told others, they'll just get you to embarrass yourself...
EXACTLY! There's no better defense than the truth...I don't have to spin this into me not being her WK, because it's the honest truth...

Go back and look...you're FAR from the only person here who wants to take me down a notch...you're FAR from having the worst attitude toward me on the board...so why are you the only one calling me a WK?

Dude...they all know the history of what happened when she first posted in Houston...they all know what's happened in the intervening years...they all know better...you're a newb...

You'll get over it as soon as you learn not to trust what my haters tell you...as I've told others, they'll just get you to embarrass yourself... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I hope you and Russ don't mistake my calling you out as anger. By no means.. I just want to see how respond when challenged. If that's your story then fine. I based my responses on what I've seen from you since I've been here. I don't like bullies never have. I do give you credit for one thing and that's creating a persona so strong till other guys feel compelled to follow you around defending you at every turn while ironically calling other people gay. That's really funny to me all kidding aside.

That takes real skill. Congrats and happy hobbying

^^^^ And again why this is so relevant and how you have no idea....keep going though "Bro"......we're loving it.....

And what the fuck is up with this "Tea Party" shit you keep bringing up? What's that have to do with it? We know your a liberal faggot so no need.... Originally Posted by Russ38

Is that really necessary? Yes I'm for the people but I would like to debate you in the political forum on any random political topic you choose. All you have to do is show up you'd have a ton of supporters in the political forum to start since most are Republicans from a nice cross section of the country. But I digress.

Happy hobbying.
I don't even know WU, never met him or even talked to him privately....(Kinda like Beetlejuice or Candyman....just don't say it).....so again, you need to go re-evaluate what you think you know......
Wait...you're doing this because you think I'm a bully? So this is to get back at me or something? Really man?

You think I somehow make these guys defend me??? Ask yourself, are they defending me, or are they attacking you? Why is that? People wouldn't be caught dead defending Wakeup...personality or no...except my wife, she's required to do it.
Is that really necessary? Yes I'm for the people but I would like to debate you in the political forum on any random political topic you choose. All you have to do is show up you'd have a ton of supporters in the political forum to start since most are Republicans from a nice cross section of the country. But I digress. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I'm an Independent......depends on the issue, so no need debating. I'm here for whores, not political differences.....I'm on another forum for that.....
Wait...you're doing this because you think I'm a bully? So this is to get back at me or something? Really man?

You think I somehow make these guys defend me??? Ask yourself, are they defending me, or are they attacking you? Why is that? People wouldn't be caught dead defending Wakeup...personality or no...except my wife, she's required to do it. Originally Posted by Wakeup
I just think you need to tone it down with all the daily condescension for everything you find a personal irk to. All I was showing is that if you make allowances for your "mistakes" (so to speak) be willing to extend those same allowances to others.

I think these guys think it's cool to be aligned with WU for some odd reason. They seek and want the attention for whatever reason.
I'm an Independent......depends on the issue, so no need debating. I'm here for whores, not political differences.....I'm on another forum for that..... Originally Posted by Russ38

fair enough but if you change your mind just enter the political forum.
I think these guys think it's cool to be aligned with WU for some odd reason. They seek and want the attention for whatever reason. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
fair enough but if you change your mind just enter the political forum. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789