Loki Pk

You do realize that smart hooker is an oxymoron?

Haha

I have a feeling some of these guys are quite intelligent...just stubborn. I think being stubborn is in the male DNA.
You do realize that smart hooker is an oxymoron?

Haha

I have a feeling some of these guys are quite intelligent...just stubborn. I think being stubborn is in the male DNA. Originally Posted by bella0203
Smart is relative, honey. I know plenty of smart hookers, my wife being paramount amongst them...and plenty of hookers that would feel right at home in a bag of hammers. Upsetters, both hookers and tricks...well, let's just say relativity isn't just an Einsteinian thing...

You, on the other hand, when it comes to intelligence, obviously compare favorably against all of the fucktards up here, and most of the hookers as well...

Don't get complacent though...you can only go down from here...literally and metaphorically speaking, of course...
I know plenty of smart hookers, my wife being paramount Originally Posted by Wakeup
which public toilet dose the genius identify with? Happy pride weekend Whew

never post a name of a town
a utr may live there
and you will be banned
never post a name of a town
a utr may live there
and you will be banned Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

what about their names and numbers?
Gonna be hard to do a review.....
Smart is relative, honey. I know plenty of smart hookers, my wife being paramount amongst them...and plenty of hookers that would feel right at home in a bag of hammers. Upsetters, both hookers and tricks...well, let's just say relativity isn't just an Einsteinian thing...
Originally Posted by Wakeup

Says the guy who thinks eccie is for reviewing restaurants. Confuse eccie with Yelps did ya. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer apparently.
Thanks for reading my reviews, I appreciate your patronage! Fact is, I see absolutely no reason to share my finds and experiences with the rest of you fucktards...

How many of my hooker reviews did you find?

P.S.-My restaurant reviews are an order of magnitude more informative than any of the hooker reviews I've read...
I'm a lazy fuck... so I didn't look.... but when you reviewed the restaurant.... did you say what town it was in? If so, did that result in a ban?
Wait...was I talking to you? My bad...
Fact is, I see absolutely no reason to share my finds and experiences with the rest of you fucktards...

LOL. I never would've guessed that. You should think about another restaurant review. You're way overdue. At least that way we can sorta pretend you're actually a little useful. As it stands now you're basically a joke and a complete waste of everyone's time. Just saying.
It didn't take you this long to realize that...did it?

I'm here for the lulz...and to moderate a little bit...y'all are just blinky pixels on a computer screen to me...why should I be anything more to you???
I guess there were other restaurants in the towns he reviewed.....
oh wait.... that doesn't matter....
my bad this time.....
It didn't take you this long to realize that...did it?

Nope. I realized you were a joke a long long time ago. It's so obvious how could anyone miss it.
You'd be shocked...you Upsetters are not real bright...
I guess there were other restaurants in the towns he reviewed.....
oh wait.... that doesn't matter....
my bad this time..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

Might be wasting your time. You have to understand (a+b)=(b+a). I think its way over their heads