Strangiest Place You Recieved Oral?

I've given head in a car on the way to NOLA, and we weren't in the boondocks yet.. I know the people in the next car saw my head bobbing up and down.

I''ve gotten head at the waterwall behind Transco Tower in Houston.
Halloween 1982, Texas Chain Saw Massacre midnight movie. Smack dab in the middle of the next too last row. Damn she was D-runk that night! But I didn't care
I thought everybody had done movie-theater-head, and road-head.

It's a bit strange when the creepy guy at the end of the row keeps looking over and smiling.
BS Probably so, but I am so old that it was really novel in those days.
bigtom62
On a golf course
back of the mainstage of a stripclub. big clue "cr"
I remember that day... Mmm.. Good memories!

With a sweet lady from this board (Playful Jade), in a parking lot in broad daylight, outside a restaurant...

Standing at the door of her car, she was sitting. she asked me if it was true, I asked if wat was true. She said my pemis size.... Well, being in a fiesty mood after hanging with her all day and her teasing the hell outta me, I decided, "What the Hell....!"

So I unzip, and whip it out... And she goes down on it right there.... Ohhhh Fuck....

I thin notice a reflection in the window of the building of a cop car, like 50 ft away.... It is too damn late to be worried, soh... Ahhhhhh.... Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
+1 on the drive in . On a night like this... are you kidding? Tis the best in my Tahoe.
My 2 Favs:

1. In a preachers house from a preachers daughter while he was asleep in the next room.

2. On a ferris wheel in broad daylight and this was one of those open car models, a dad with kids in the car above us kept giving me the evil eye.
  • =cP
  • 05-19-2010, 02:18 PM
On the observation deck of the ferry between Bolivar Peninsula and Galveston Island.
Jo Jo's next to the La Quinta on 410 in San Antonio, a LONG time ago.

Doesn't La Quinta mean "Jo Jo's or Denny's next door"?
  • =cP
  • 05-19-2010, 08:08 PM
@ Phildo..... I've always thought it was NEXT TO DENNY'S....
Jo Jo's next to the La Quinta on 410 in San Antonio, a LONG time ago. Originally Posted by phildo
Oh damn. Jo Jo's. That was a great place to go after a romp with a girl (take her with you) especially during the strawberry festival.

Yes there was morning-head in the parking lot of the Addison JoJo's too.
Elevator(glass) at the Anatole. At the Lido... not too daring, but it was dark and I have no idea whose mouth it was.
In college I worked in a convenience store for a few extra bucks. A co-worked got underneith the counter and proceeded to whistle dixie while I was ringing out customers. I'll never forget that one!
Cheers!