New Findings on Oral HPV

nope...

most of us are all too old. (over 26, then we are too old)

them young'uns should be gettin it.

but meh - we're not eligible from what my google-fu just told me. (per doc drew and other resources said. Originally Posted by tntangie
I used to fall asleep watching LoveLine when I was in middleschool, maybe that explains why I grew up into such a perverted yet knowlegable young lady.
I'm not reading the entirety of yet another STD thread. I WILL say.... stats show 70% of sexually active adults WILL contract HPV of some sort during their lifetime. You know what... we have a vaccine now. And guys, that STD isn't even testable in you. You are carrier only. There are 40 strains of it and the likelihood that 3/4 of the posters already have it is high. Get over it. Ladies make sure you get a cancer screening at least twice a year. That's the only way it's testable in us. Fucking relax. Jeez
I'm not reading the entirety of yet another STD thread. I WILL say.... stats show 70% of sexually active adults WILL contract HPV of some sort during their lifetime. You know what... we have a vaccine now. And guys, that STD isn't even testable in you. You are carrier only. There are 40 strains of it and the likelihood that 3/4 of the posters already have it is high. Get over it. Ladies make sure you get a cancer screening at least twice a year. That's the only way it's testable in us. Fucking relax. Jeez Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I WILL say you're so full of fail...

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm
DEATH
our nations number
one killer

DEATH
our nations number
one killer

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
And its perminant! Its good to know there are somethings you can count on!
Not so . . . the dead mods on the island are real.
Geeeesh so many wrong information here being spread.
When in doubt check the CDC website just don't make things up. smh.
I check my little black book. If I don't see BS (Bitch Slapped!) I figure I'll repeat! LOL

I'm all for safety, both hobbyist and providers. But these lists have people on them that don't belong there and that’s horse shit! Sad but true!
Geeeesh so many wrong information here being spread. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

Where's the fun in only spreading legs?