What it takes to get rid of NBA Policy ?

Well it's officially February now....

Jk

I'm with Italia. I don't see how having a preference on who you want to see as a provider makes one racist.
I don't see Indian or middle eastern men, I don't have anything against them or their culture or anything in the RW, I just prefer not to fuck them, period.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Natalia, namo, can I borrow your looks and your pussy for about two years. I would be a multi millionaire. Damn that avatar is so hot.
Says a woman on a hooker board that does not provide full service to her clients. We want a massage there are thousands of Thai ladies available for that, well maybe you have magical hands....... Originally Posted by shinepro
Huh? Your logic, or lack thereof rather, is lacking. What exact point are you trying to make again?
BLM and feel NBA policy is out right racist. Originally Posted by Heman
Life isn't fair get over it
Says a woman on a hooker board that does not provide full service to her clients. We want a massage there are thousands of Thai ladies available for that, well maybe you have magical hands....... Originally Posted by shinepro
Jesus, don't be such an idiot. What she does or doesn't offer in session is her call, just like whether you do or don't want to see her is yours...neither have anything to do with the comment she made and that you attacked her for.
Life isn't fair get over it Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Exactly...1 billion Chinese can't be wrong, right Dorthy?
Damn Wildething.....You attack shinepro for stupidly attacking Victoria and then you turn right around and attack DM for something that wasn't remotely related. What the hell did she do to you?
Refuse to see you?
Shame
lol....yall are quite entertaining....I'm eating popcawn and sipping on a Fireball right now while trying to figure out which outfit Imma wear with my NBA provider date tonight. I might even put in my blinged out grill for good measure.
Damn Wildething.....You attack shinepro for stupidly attacking Victoria and then you turn right around and attack DM for something that wasn't remotely related. What the hell did she do to you?
Refuse to see you?
Shame Originally Posted by tbone2u
tbone, I did attack shinepro, didn't attack DM. She hasn't done anything to me and I was actually agreeing with her point about life not being fair. Dorthy, I apologize if that came across as an attack. As long as you'll see Laotians, we're good.

lol....yall are quite entertaining....I'm eating popcawn and sipping on a Fireball right now while trying to figure out which outfit Imma wear with my NBA provider date tonight. I might even put in my blinged out grill for good measure. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
^there's a guy who needs almost as much attention as wakeup

^there's a pussy who helps me feel better about myself Originally Posted by wildething

:-) FTFY
:-) FTFY Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm pretty sure you haven't ever fixed a damn thing in your life, but I'd much rather you play with yourself on here than go back out into the real world and face rejection by yet more high school girls.
  • N.M.
  • 02-10-2017, 06:13 PM
lol....yall are quite entertaining....I'm eating popcawn and sipping on a Fireball right now while trying to figure out which outfit Imma wear with my NBA provider date tonight. I might even put in my blinged out grill for good measure. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So does this mean the guys shouldn't expect a review from this thrilling encounter ?
Damn shame... that gotta be disappointing for them....
So does this mean the guys shouldn't expect a review from this thrilling encounter ?
Damn shame... that gotta be disappointing for them....
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

uhh yah....Nice avatar btw... ;-)

I will leave this one for you:

I'm going to blow the lid off this shit. There is a NBA policy because as a whole black people are the worst tippers and want too much for what they pay for. When I go out to eat I prefer tip. I'll give my server 20 straight up and say the rest comes along with your level of service and if if have five hen dogs in me, Hennessy, I'll say I know you'll think we don't take care of our business but I'm not that dude. I want to impress this chick so bring my shit out before everyone else. Most black people don't do that. We haggle. Secondly, our ducks are mostly bigger than average. If I'm a hooker I realize I have so much mileage on my pussy and I try to maximize that. I don't want a bunch of long dings jumping up and down on my pussy. I want the tiniest dick possible, maximize my money, then fuck that long dick useless boyfriend I have but I love him. Dude, op, worry about getting money and women will come.
Exactly...1 billion Chinese can't be wrong, right Dorthy? Originally Posted by wildething
I actually didn't understand this so I'm not mad lol
  • N.M.
  • 02-10-2017, 07:04 PM
uhh yah....Nice avatar btw... ;-)

I will leave this one for you:

.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Thanks but I'm more of a Nas type of girl