I haven't had much to say lately for a variety of reasons....

Yssup, you are definitely the definition of the pot calling the kettle black.
I find it funny Yssup that you can take a shot at me but you did not address Whisper's concern with the increase in threAD's.

I wonder why...... Ah wait, I know why......

sixx
I find it funny Yssup that you can take a shot at me but you did not address Whisper's concern with the increase in threAD's. Originally Posted by sixxbach
Actually Sixxie, I have mentioned threADs (no apostrophe case you're counting) and free advertising repeatedly. I think the mods have done a fairly decent job of reining it in, though a "look at my new tits" thread is bound to burst forth from time to time. Of course Whispers' idea of a threAD and those of others may not be the same, but we're pretty much on the same side on that account.

Just out of professional curiosity, what was it that you "knew" to be the reason I didn't address it?

P.S. -- I wonder what taking a shot at you has to do with Whispers' concern about ThreAds? Wait ... now I know! AHHHHH! I guess you need to be a mod again!

COME ON BOYS! I've got a little more time today before I have to go back to grown-up land. BRING IT! But if you're going to bring it, bring it with some style, smarts and proper grammar!
Yssup, you are definitely the definition of the pot calling the kettle black. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I think you are on ignore Wyldeman...

sixx
Sixx, Yes it is classic I can dish it, but I can not take it mentality. I like the constant grown up remarks and I am smarter than you attitude. This is a sign of I need constant reassurance from self so I feel good about what I am saying syndrome.

Oh ya, I am sure I am on the ignore! Even though I do not post near as much as this black sheep.
Sixx, Yes it is classic I can dish it, but I can not take it mentality. I like the constant grown up remarks and I am smarter than you attitude. This is a sign of I need constant reassurance from self so I feel good about what I am saying syndrome.

Oh ya, I am sure I am on the ignore! Even though I do not post near as much as this black sheep. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Wyldeman, he is not as clever or funny as he thinks he is. Pussy forgot that he has misspelled a couple of words in this thread. I could care less if I added an apostrophe where it didn't belong. I don't go back and read before I post. This is a hobby board. I could give less than a fuck what someone like him thinks. He whines that I have a leader but funny how he didn't take me up on meeting up for a drink and I could show him who leads and who follows. It's all good, he is no better. I think he has proved my point quite a few times!

sixx
ThreADs. . . I believe that you are saying Rox's post was a threAD because you referenced Budman standing up, correct? Funny how a similar thread was started on another board but by a hobbiest. So when a lady starts the same convo it is a threAD?

Whatever. Honestly, some good tips came from it.

Geez, this is stupid. A provider has every right to start a thread. Just like a gent does. The info excanged benefits everyone involved. Shit, it's not like they were flirting. That would be a crucifiable offense! OMG! Say it isn't so! People are flirting on a p4p board!
Max, I like the threads some of the providers have been starting as of late. I do believe everyone that is a member here has the right to post a thread.
MODS... Please lock this thread.... Yssup has whined enough so I'll pay him and others some attention they desire.....

I tried...

I really tried.....
Ahhh. Before the Sunday vulgar rage begins. Thanks, Whispers. Happy April Fool's to you, too!

BTW -- if any of youse guys are looking for your goat ...

I GOT IT!

rotflmao!
  • Vyt
  • 04-03-2011, 05:41 PM
Although I'm tempted to go off for a four page diatribe on the topic of 'threADS' and mod nostalgia, thread locked at the request of the original poster.