RETIRED providers that still post

I didn't ask for your opinion Breanna. Stay out of my posts because you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Go answer your constant ISO'S just to get biz. Sorry that you are hard up for money and change your rates daily hon. So take that with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by April DFW
If you posted something in the Co-Ed aren't you by default asking for anyone's opinion? It's not like you sent this message to a private email or Ask the Moderator section. It's not worth getting mad b/c you didn't like their response.
And I will go ahead and be the asshole. But why does Kaylee get a pass? So some retired ladies can post but others can't?
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-07-2018, 05:08 PM
She only said that so she can appear to not be talking directly ABOUT Kaylee.

But, most of us see through that shit.
She only said that so she can appear to not be talking directly ABOUT Kaylee.

But, most of us see through that shit. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Zatctly

Sorry, edit.

This
  • hd
  • 01-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Can anybody tell me if that electronics store that’s been going out of business for the past 5 years is still open? I need a camera!
Can anybody tell me if that electronics store that’s been going out of business for the past 5 years is still open? I need a camera! Originally Posted by hd
How is this related to the topic?
Can anybody tell me if that electronics store that’s been going out of business for the past 5 years is still open? I need a camera! Originally Posted by hd
The one by the stereo shop?
  • hd
  • 01-09-2018, 09:16 AM
yea, that one on the corner TryWeakly.

Sweet treat, it’s just a joke on stores that have going out of business signs but never seem to go out of business.
yea, that one on the corner TryWeakly.

Sweet treat, it’s just a joke on stores that have going out of business signs but never seem to go out of business. Originally Posted by hd

Lmao wow that went WAY over my head.. blond moment
  • hd
  • 01-09-2018, 11:58 AM
If you’ve ever seen “Don’t Mess with the Zohan” you’ll see the sceen. I have a simple mind and am easily amused, but I understand April’s post though even though providers and hobbyist alike do retire but like to keep up with the gossip and tribulations going on everyday.
Thanks for posting so you could get your Sig line shown off. Your pimping is epic. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Boltfan is one of those who prefers to slap others around while he adds zilch to the data base.

Takes all kinds to make the hobby universe hum.

Always useful to have some examples of what to do so peeps can see the difference.

= = = = =

Check my signature for meet & greet info not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE
I wasn’t sure where this thread was going until...BAM

April-- He LITERALLY quoted the person he was talking to inregards to pimping.. and IT WASN'T YOU.

My God... take a step back.. or at least read. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I just had to laugh my ass off!

#WhenVentingGoesWrong lol Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Again, clever and made me laugh.

Originally Posted by slubby
And THIS is why I read threads like this.
Boltfan is one of those who prefers to slap others around while he adds zilch to the data base.

Takes all kinds to make the hobby universe hum.

Always useful to have some examples of what to do so peeps can see the difference.

= = = = =

Check my signature for meet & greet info not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE Originally Posted by ck1942
Is that what you call It? Thank god for former modtards like you to point out things like that, all while upping your post count to pimp your business.
So, did anyone else get a PM from the OP telling them to stop posting on this thread? Some people never learn.. Thanks for the snarky message April, but maybe you should think before you post/send messages sometimes.
  • 01-11-2018, 02:24 PM
So, did anyone else get a PM from the OP telling them to stop posting on this thread? Some people never learn.. Thanks for the snarky message April, but maybe you should think before you post/send messages sometimes. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
LOL, let me do my part to keep the party going!