FIV/FIA

Still the smartest one in the room!! Originally Posted by Notuagain
You miss me yet or nah?
Nah.....
Nah..... Originally Posted by Notuagain
Have seen her sexy new physique... she is even more smokin than you remember.

Seems like you miss her.

Seems like you miss her. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
If you both remember correctly, you/she was offered up and I ignored the request.

When will PerFidy chime into this conversation....
Nah..... Originally Posted by Notuagain
I mean, why would you? You literally threw me away. Maybe not into a garbage can directly oh, but you took your personal disdain for hookers or women in general out on me in a very personal way. You took advantage of a friend. Now I did let this go and you and I had come to basically a nod when passing instead of my cold shoulder stalemate.
I'm sure that me denying you seeing me after whatever it was you would call that discussion, is just more fuel for you to go after Someone Like Rain Bird who has no personal significance in my life nor yours. Like take your miserable drunk self somewhere else and stop bothering people who want nothing to f****** do with you. You and the rest of the gobc act like you're gods to each other and above others but you know what, I've known most of you for almost 10 years now. Grow up get a life move on with it. Better yet get laid by some decent pussy.

Btw, perfidy said he'll stick all 9 and 1/2 inches up your ass if you need an attitude adjustement from one of your peers
Still the smartest one in the room!! Originally Posted by Notuagain
That's like saying Moe was the smartest Stooge.
Drums, such a profound statement.
O thats a good one Hershey Kisses Im sitten here drinken some Macallan single malt scotch and reading this stuff and LMFAO I love when you guys get on one like this keep up the good work guys
Go ask the one with fluffy kissers how his finger tasted after? I know he took a big hard whiff.... before running off like a keyboard Warrior to save the day.

Another point is I don't practice BDSM anymore and just because I may have in the past does not mean that Eve have any interest in it whatsoever. Here nor there you guys should ask a provider at the time of session if they want a finger in their butthole, or fist in their vagina. Clearly in this world everything you read is not true and no you can't just come in full force punching my vagina or my ass hole with no lube.
Have I said all this before? Yes! And clearly the point is not getting across. OST my dear I'm sorry I went on a little rant in your reply oh, but I figured you might like the not so negative attention from me Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
remember I can't read it LOL

Seems like you miss her. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
other cell charging ????
Flaccid Man ain'ts...never had ...no boner

Ya needs a penis fer that Originally Posted by Tim John Ill
Flacid Man
Do same rules apply for tongue in ass?
How did this get off the rails so quickly?
I was wondering about overnights.......
I mean, why would you? You literally threw me away. Maybe not into a garbage can directly oh, but you took your personal disdain for hookers or women in general out on me in a very personal way. You took advantage of a friend. Now I did let this go and you and I had come to basically a nod when passing instead of my cold shoulder stalemate.
I'm sure that me denying you seeing me after whatever it was you would call that discussion, is just more fuel for you to go after Someone Like Rain Bird who has no personal significance in my life nor yours. Like take your miserable drunk self somewhere else and stop bothering people who want nothing to f****** do with you. You and the rest of the gobc act like you're gods to each other and above others but you know what, I've known most of you for almost 10 years now. Grow up get a life move on with it. Better yet get laid by some decent pussy.

Btw, perfidy said he'll stick all 9 and 1/2 inches up your ass if you need an attitude adjustement from one of your peers Originally Posted by PhoenixFux

elg........