Ladies, this could be the deal of a lifetime!

LMAO!
that's too funny
I knew my boyfriend was doin something behind me back! Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
You have got to be kidding me!
A hunk that handsome, charming and suave...single?? No way!!!!!!!

$300 a week for unlimited orgys, fucks, and "whatever he wants"...man, there's gonna be a line out his door! Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
that's too funny Originally Posted by DaChef
If you happen to be so, just remember I'm mostly Native American, Creole and Caribbean. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
ZAMBA!

I hope that ain't impolite or nothing, Kara; did not intend it to be. I learned that word in olden days from one of my buds in the Marines, now sadly among the Departed. In civilian life he was a member of the North Carolina Cherokee band, but he had a Creek name..exiled Creeks took his ancestor to Oklahoma; somehow he made his way to the Cherokees in N.C. where he lived before enlisting then after he got discharged until he passed about a year ago...He referred to himself as a Zambo. I have always thought that was a cool word but maybe only because it's so closely associated in my "mind" with my bud.

I tried to get him to come visit me, get him some while he was here, and that is the story of how I came to find out nba on shmb's don't signify basketball. But he never came and then he died. The end of the world draws nigh, drink the good wine first!
the dude emailed me back and said he had 17 replies and only banged 9 of them. He's words. the email he sent was pretty funny.
the dude emailed me back and said he had 17 replies and only banged 9 of them. He's words. the email he sent was pretty funny. Originally Posted by simpleton
Copy N Paste!
Copy N Paste!
Copy N Paste!
he probably owns a gas station. Originally Posted by laphotoérotique
**in an India Voice** : Thank you, PLEASE COME AGAIN!

rotflmao!
he probably owns a gas station. Originally Posted by laphotoérotique
More power to him if he does. In the fullness of time he could be in the catbird's seat just like Mr. Tata: http://www.richestpersons.net/ratan-tata-biography/

This could go either way for the little dude. If he's asleep at the wheel he's gonna get tooken. ON THE OTHER HAND, he just could be a canny little bastard. He could understand that American chicks have jumped into the machismo deficit caused by the pussification of American male yoots and stand ready to count coup by screwing strange ones....the stranger the better.

I think this is the real reason behind my phenomenal success with women in Manhatten during the Lindsay administration: they caught themselves a genuwine redneck and could not wait to show it (me) to their pals: "Check this thang out, girls!" I didn't mind.
I knew my boyfriend was doin something behind me back! Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
No I'm not!!!