I made the dumbest of mistakes

LOL at you clowns who actually believe this story. There is obviously not a lot of common sense in here. Come on now. Are you motherfuckers really this gullible?

Much props for a very creative threAD though Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Right. Something is just off.
The whole fucking story is way off to me and is so over the top, but whatever. It was a fun read so I have to give her that.

I appreciate creativity
What a tale of events. Sorry that this happened to you. Scamming someone is never cool.
Gotta say it’s a good read.... but I do believe there is a potential movie script to be developed here... now who to play the different parts ???
Shirley Temple as the toddler
Macaulay Culkin as the John
Danny Devito as the guy who takes the truck
Reminds me of the time I met a girl at a bar and went back to her place to meet her friend.

We started getting friendly on the couch.
She said they were into kinky stuff and that I could watch or join in.
I said. What kind of kinky stuff?

Her friend took off her shirt and said.....She likes to burn me.
She had several burn marks on her neck and back.
All the blood ran out of my face for a second.

I said.....Yeah, let me go get my lighter out of my truck.
I hit the door running and never looked back.

WTF....WTF....WTF

True story
Lol trust me...it all happened as crazy as it was. That was why i wanted to share it. It was insane.

Sure i thought things were suspicious but our first two meetings were so normal i didnt see it coming.

This was shared as i thought there would be more than a few laughs. c'mon guys with the stuff mrredcat wrote, can you be surprised this shit happens in the world?
Entertaining threAD story.

You are now tied btw for the "Best Fucked Over Thread Ever" with mrredcat43 and his rental car adventures. I can't seem to find it, and his account is disabled, but somehow he managed to make a horrible experience into a funny funny funny post. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Sorry, mrredcat43's story is still number 1, on a level all its own. Untouchable.

Sorry, mrredcat43's story is still number 1, on a level all its own. Untouchable. Originally Posted by right_now
It absolutely is

Sorry, mrredcat43's story is still number 1, on a level all its own. Untouchable. Originally Posted by right_now
For sheer entertainment value - points to mrredcat43. For probably undeservededly surprised provider - points to Lady Anastasia

We all have our opinions - while I like mrredcat43 and his writing style - he epitomized little head thinking. There were so many red flags - and he wasn't some newbie. Lady Anastasia is not a newbie either, but I get how she didn't see this coming.
You won’t find redcats post about the rental car because I believe he posted it in the alert section which is long gone
You won’t find redcats post about the rental car because I believe he posted it in the alert section which is long gone Originally Posted by Analeese
Damn - I think you're right. Maybe we can appeal to the mod-gods to have it resurrected. Fucking classic.
Ive had many convos with redcats and his experiences were crazy, my fav was he told me about one where a provider had a toilet in her living room!
This sounds like the beginning of a good book. You know how the movies either make us glamorous living like royals or your a drug addicted street whore. Never do people hear about our real lives and the actual shit we see, hear go through. That was a funny post though!
Sorry you got scammed that is complete shit luck or he set it all up.
But as soon as you saw the kid I would have went back to my place and waited till he had the place clear.
We have all been duped some way or another it's just part of the game I guess.
  • BLM69
  • 09-18-2019, 04:17 PM
If you're in this hobby long enough, you will get scammed, they're usually funny stories that are worth their monetary value in laughs and become life lessons,

Believe or not even I've been scammed! 2 different times that I recall, one was funny as she made her great escape from the rear door of the liquor store and the lights went out within minutes (closing time)

The other one was a pre-pay from a whore here, she's long gone, seen her a time before so I thought it was safe
Too much craziness; glad you are able to look at the experience and laugh about it. And I guess since you are safe, there still was a “happy ending”, of sorts.