Have you ever had a whore refuse to see you based on your behavior on this board

NBT why don't you skip seeing me and just post a review. That's always an option.
NBT why don't you skip seeing me and just post a review. That's always an option. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
Not good enough for me darling.

I want the real thing.

Z2020
Passive aggressive is her go to card. Originally Posted by jokacz
Kind of like trashing me at every chance possible and then begging me to talk to you for $100?
Kind of like trashing me at every chance possible and then begging me to talk to you for $100? Originally Posted by Xx1990xX

I don't see the parallel, but....
I don't see the parallel, but.... Originally Posted by jokacz
I don't see any problem whatsoever with either one of those things.
Begging is a bit self aggrandizing.

But refusing to reply is passive aggressive.
Begging is a bit self aggrandizing.

But refusing to reply is passive aggressive. Originally Posted by jokacz
Great post, gave it a like.

Z2020
OK well I'm calling a halt to the Karen experiment. Right here, right now.

I am satisfied that the whore Karen has rejected my advances due to my ghoulish behavior on this board, and I will pursue this farce no further.

It's a sad day because I wouldn't even care what she might do with the money I would have happily paid her for an hour of her dignity.

I think we can all agree that my point has been resoundingly proven here.

Z2020
You could always use one of your burner accounts or alternate numbers..
Refusing to reply could also indicate a desire to not speak to someone...
You could always use one of your burner accounts or alternate numbers.. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
Sorry darling.

$300 up in smoke.

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Z2020
Interesting how some decry the impersonalization created by texting and the like. But refuse to talk on a telephone or have a real face to face encounter.
Why would you care? Is this some insecurity thing? Its a whore site. Is this I need attention threAD working for you?
Why would you care? Is this some insecurity thing? Its a whore site. Is this I need attention threAD working for you? Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry

We're all just bored shitless, aren't you?

And what kind of whore site only has 2 or 3 whores...on a good day?
So anytime a woman participates it's attention seeking? And that is why there are no whores on the whore board. People can dish it out but they can't take it.