Biden coughed...

speaking of drooling idiots , back into the basement
speaking of drooling idiots , back into the basement Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I don't think barleycorn will appreciate you ordering him around!
Democrats! They once nominated a man to the Supreme Court. That fellow got on a train (pre civil war) and had a stroke. When he arrived in DC, he was basically a drooling idiot. They went ahead and swore him in. He served a few months in that capacity before dying. I expect Joe will follow suit. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What compels you to lie? You just make up shit out of thin air to suit your purpose.
That's probably why you were kicked out of the Navy.

There is no Supreme Court Justice, associate or chief, that comes close to serving for or during the time frame you falsely claimed.

Trumpys. They elected a true scumbag, who looked like he had several strokes while in office. He was a lying douche-bag surrounded by other lying douche-bags, supported by lying douche-bags.
A guy whose legacy is the final death of a semblance of truth in Washington.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONNMiuWI4Fo

. . . illegal, unconstitutional [inaudible] from the start.

Seems like the video was edited just after one minute ten seconds.

What compels you to lie? You just make up shit out of thin air to suit your purpose.
That's probably why you were kicked out of the Navy.

There is no Supreme Court Justice, associate or chief, that comes close to serving for or during the time frame you falsely claimed.

Trumpys. They elected a true scumbag, who looked like he had several strokes while in office. He was a lying douche-bag surrounded by other lying douche-bags, supported by lying douche-bags.
A guy whose legacy is the final death of a semblance of truth in Washington.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You complain about lies (mistakenly) but the you lie repeatedly. What are we to think about you?
That he can provide a fuckin' link. At the very least. Sir. I heard a Republican president once nominated an idiot for Secretary of Education. And was confirmed. You want evidence?

Mistakenly complain about lies?

Bad, bad, bad sailor.
I'm waiting to hear what else Munchie is going to say about Woodrow Wilson.
Maybe he chock on small from dining at the y with a fat lady's p**** did you ever think of that dude I mean I caught all the time and that happens I have to fake it I have to fake it cold for the rest of the minute I'm with the hooker.
I'm waiting to hear what else Munchie is going to say about Woodrow Wilson. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

he's gonna say "greatest president bar none!!!" lol!
Well, he was a racist and a democrat.
I've lived in Philadelphia. It's not uncommon to catch a cold there this time of year. They have the same weather as Delaware where Biden lives. It's hardly uncommon if you are familiar with that area.

It was a bad look, but it's just what happens there. He probably should have just postponed the press conference until he felt better but time is of the essence now so I understand why he did not do so.

I was a hell of a lot younger than Biden when I lived there but even I was doing that shit when I lived there. I wouldn't put too much weight into that folks. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well the Common Cold is caused by a Coronavirus, just saying.