What is the filthiest incall you've ever been to?

Yeah, I stuffed her face like a Thanksgiving Turkey. Originally Posted by bambino
All right!
I don't even want to think about what my place is going to look like when i get back. My ex marine brother and 2 of his marine buddies are there with no supervision O_o on top of that my bathroom is being gutted and remodeled by the crypt keeper and his day laborer that smells like beer and doesn't speak a word of English.
This is going to be interesting.
  • Knute
  • 06-30-2014, 12:38 PM
I've been to a lot of filthy ones but one that stood out was Brandy in Plum. I got to her place and it wasn't the filthiest, but the toilet wasn't working and I really had to piss. It was during the day and I really could go outside because of neighbors close by. She said just use the toilet. A good thing I didn't have to take a dump!
  • BSer
  • 06-30-2014, 02:48 PM
I've been to a lot of filthy ones but one that stood out was Brandy in Plum. I got to her place and it wasn't the filthiest, but the toilet wasn't working and I really had to piss. It was during the day and I really could go outside because of neighbors close by. She said just use the toilet. A good thing I didn't have to take a dump! Originally Posted by Knute
Christ sakes! Mrfixitman1967 must not of been that handy.
How the fuck can you not have a working toilet when you have 8 kids?

I bet she would've let you PIP (Piss In Pussy)
Eraps or Eccie members from 2012....who was that thin girl from Mt Washington/Arlington that everyone went nuts about when she was posting on craigslist?

She had that stained mattress in an attic that was roughly 600 degrees Fahrenheit...proper temperature for the bacteria on the towel that she used for cleanup (and probably never washed).
Eraps or Eccie members from 2012....who was that thin girl from Mt Washington/Arlington that everyone went nuts about when she was posting on craigslist?

She had that stained mattress in an attic that was roughly 600 degrees Fahrenheit...proper temperature for the bacteria on the towel that she used for cleanup (and probably never washed). Originally Posted by dynamitekid
why bring up bad memories although losing ten pounds of sweat in one hour is a great diet plan
She had an outstanding body likely due to not eating for days from the diet she liked to partake in.
But maaannn...I wanted to light myself on fire after being there.
She had an outstanding body likely due to not eating for days from the diet she liked to partake in.
But maaannn...I wanted to light myself on fire after being there. Originally Posted by dynamitekid
Erin

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=789728&highlight=erin
For you fucktards,,,,,up there........

This reads as a Garth Brooks tune.... " I got Friends in low places"

Ijs
I was supposed to do a double with a provider from Phoenix a few years ago.......when I got to her place,it reeked of dog & cat piss...she had 3 big dogs roaming all over and a big ass fluffy cat hanging on the windowsill! Then to boot,she had a nast bathroom with no TP and a big ass stinky catbox in it.
I told her that we would have to do the call at my place....
There is no sense for a reputable provider to not have a nice clean & atmospherically stimulating incall!
Good call, LS...that was bugging me

Erin

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=789728&highlight=erin Originally Posted by loneshark
Don't forget Shabir's old dump in Oakland... Pick the pussy, pay the Paki and go fuck in a closet...
  • Knute
  • 07-01-2014, 11:29 AM
How the fuck can you not have a working toilet when you have 8 kids?

I bet she would've let you PIP (Piss In Pussy) Originally Posted by amishgangster
The entire time I was there I was expecting the kids or the husband to come home.
Don't forget Shabir's old dump in Oakland... Pick the pussy, pay the Paki and go fuck in a closet... Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah, what a dump in Oakland. I banged Nikki there when she was semi hot. I had to stand while pounding her on that little table. I stepped on a piece of glass. Bleed all over the place. Had to go to a drug store to get supplies to patch it up.

Fuckin Shabir