Trump actually said this today

yinz? is that a word? maybe yr had ODed on botox.

That was after he killed about 400,000 U.S. residents from his "covid fixings" not to mention the infected criminals he's allowed to sneak into the country and then give them a secret airplane ride with money in their pockets!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, are you a product of the school system that you have accused others of attending?

https://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?d...y&p=1062777301

The grammar police let things slide if you are a Trump worshiper.
yinz? is that a word? maybe yr had ODed on buttpox. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

ftfy

bahahhaaaa

LL, are you a product of the school system that you have accused others of attending?

The grammar police let things slide if you are a Trump worshiper. Originally Posted by adav8s28

if you say so .. Biden worshiper
ftfy

bahahhaaaa

if you say so .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I say so. According to former US Attorney General Bill Barr, Trump lost the GOP vote from the suburbs. Ha Ha.
I say so. According to former US Attorney General Bill Barr, Trump lost the GOP vote from the suburbs. Ha Ha. Originally Posted by adav8s28

explain Biden's abysmal approval ratings. he was the one who would save us from evil Lord Trump.

ask yourself the age old political question ... "are you better off now than a few years ago?"

you know the answer to that and it's all Biden and the Democrat's fault. the Democratic party this November will lose 70% across the board. National and State. it will be the biggest reversal of power in history.
explain Biden's abysmal approval ratings. he was the one who would save us from evil Lord Trump.

ask yourself the age old political question ... "are you better off now than a few years ago?"

you know the answer to that and it's all Biden and the Democrat's fault. the Democratic party this November will lose 70% across the board. National and State. it will be the biggest reversal of power in history. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waco, I'll reply to this tomorrow. I gotta take a look at something for work and then turn in.
I say so. According to former US Attorney General Bill Barr, Trump lost the GOP vote from the suburbs. Ha Ha. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Yeh, all of those college educated women that fell for the Democrat bullshit must feel great.

All because…….”Trump Tweets”

The grammar police let things slide if you are a Trump worshiper. Originally Posted by adav8s28

That is so true.

And the piles he posts ? Not on his lawn.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Poll numbers took a hit from the withdrawal from AG. However, according to a NPR/PBS poll, Biden got a boost from the SOTU address back to a 47% overall approval. This is where he was before the AG issue. Also, 90% of the democrats polled are still with Biden.

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/04/10844...kraine-economy

you know the answer to that and it's all Biden and the Democrat's fault. the Democratic party this November will lose 70% across the board. National and State. it will be the biggest reversal of power in history. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

70%. ????

Wanna bet?
yinz? is that a word? maybe yr had ODed on botox. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Ask the Pissburg Squad what Yinz means, hoss.
Poll numbers took a hit from the withdrawal from AG. However, according to a NPR/PBS poll, Biden got a boost from the SOTU address back to a 47% overall approval. This is where he was before the AG issue. Also, 90% of the democrats polled are still with Biden.

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/04/10844...kraine-economy Originally Posted by adav8s28

all presidents get a approval bump after their SOTU address even Trump.

don't crow too loud about that 90% for Democrats, Republicans polled are at 10% and independents 39%.
I don't understand why the left takes everything so personally. IF Trump said what the OP claims, then it is on par with saying that Hitler loved his dog Blondi. If Trump said what is claimed, any idiot should be able to see admiration, not approval, of Putin. Much like the admiration expressed by Patton of Rommel in World War II.
I fear that the intellect among the leftists were fire, they could not light a candle.
[QUOTE=the_real_Barleycorn;1062 782180]I don't understand why the left takes everything so personally. IF Trump said what the OP claims, then it is on par with saying that Hitler loved his dog Blondi. If Trump said what is claimed, any idiot should be able to see admiration, not approval, of Putin. Much like the admiration expressed by Patton of Rommel in World War II.
I fear that the intellect among the leftists were fire, they could not light a candle.[/QUOTE]

The Liberals definitely aren't flaming wits that's for sure. They all abandoned their senses long ago.
  • Brot
  • 03-17-2022, 05:01 AM
More likely, Trumps interests in Russia are at risk or he has orange Russian carrots dangling in his face.