Israel bans Omar & Rashida from entering.

Racism from two of the Anti-Semitic Racists on the Forum
and predicted
Thank You for showing your true DPST Mind-Set. Originally Posted by oeb11
You aren’t being Lady like again oeb. Typical DTDS mind set. Please cogent and constructive posts only. WUH?????
These two rabid anti-Semites are rightfully banned from a country they despise. The bitches were just doing this for a photo-op and thankfully Israel has taken action. They supported the BDS movement and sanctions against Israel. Hell they support Palestinian independence.

https://twitter.com/danawt/status/11...bds-support%2F

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2...y-bds-support/ Originally Posted by bb1961
The Jews should invite them in. Set them up for tragedy and blame it on the Palestinians. I am sure Israel owes us a few favors.
Trump is an Autocrat. Stupid cock sucker doesn’t know what a democracy is. Fuck Israel up thier Ass. Cut off all aid. How dare that fucking criminal Netenyahu disallow our congressmen or women. That cock sucker better stay the fuck out of the USA. He’s not welcome in the USA. Maybe Rocket man can practice his missle launches with the Trump coalition. The DTDS are Anti American cowards and fucking scum. Taking up for these punk ass Israelites over American. Citizens. WUH??? Loves the Jews. What a terrorist fuck head
Trump is an Autocrat. Stupid cock sucker doesn’t know what a democracy is. Fuck Israel up thier Ass. Cut off all aid. How dare that fucking criminal Netenyahu disallow our congressmen or women. That cock sucker better stay the fuck out of the USA. He’s not welcome in the USA. Maybe Rocket man can practice his missle launches with the Trump coalition. The DTDS are Anti American cowards and fucking scum. Taking up for these punk ass Israelites over American. Citizens. WUH??? Loves the Jews. What a terrorist fuck head Originally Posted by themystic
You're a Dumacrat, so what's your point?
From the two clueless and disingenuous "fickled cunts"...

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar reported Thursday they were bewildered that they got banned from Israel, a country they seem to believe shouldn’t exist at all.

“It’s racism,” said Omar in a press conference. “It’s all due to racism. Well, that and a Jewish conspiracy. The Jews are behind this, for sure.” (The evidence indicates she’s correct on this assertion, a first for her accusations against Jews).

Tlaib agreed, saying she wanted to ask Jews about the Holocaust so she could relax and get a “calming feeling” while she was there.

Talk about BULLSHIT!!
Israel Says It Will Grant Visa To Rep. Rashida Tlaib, Reversing Earlier Ban

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/16/75167...ng-earlier-ban

There was no word on whether Israel had also changed its mind about Omar, a Somali-born American. She had been scheduled to arrive on Saturday in Israel, where she and Tlaib planned to tour the West Bank and visit the contested Al Aqsa Mosque in East Jerusalem.

From the two clueless and disingenuous "fickled cunts"...

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar reported Thursday they were bewildered that they got banned from Israel, a country they seem to believe shouldn’t exist at all.

“It’s racism,” said Omar in a press conference. “It’s all due to racism. Well, that and a Jewish conspiracy. The Jews are behind this, for sure.” (The evidence indicates she’s correct on this assertion, a first for her accusations against Jews).

Tlaib agreed, saying she wanted to ask Jews about the Holocaust so she could relax and get a “calming feeling” while she was there.

Talk about BULLSHIT!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Source?
I love Israel. I just watched " Seven days in Entebbe" - they don't fuck around when it comes to defending their people or their country. I really do admire the Jewish people. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That's great I have no issues with how you feel I'm curious though....do you admire the Palestinains and pick any African country as well. Why isn't your love and admiration the same? Do you think God would have the same view. Just food for thought. Those are rhetorical questions. I wouldnt want you to twist yourself in a pretzel trying to actually answer the question.
You're a Dumacrat, so what's your point? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Your a Nazi. What’s your point
That's great I have no issues with how you feel I'm curious though....do you admire the Palestinains and pick any African country as well. Why isn't your love and admiration the same? Do you think God would have the same view. Just food for thought. Those are rhetorical questions. I wouldnt want you to twist yourself in a pretzel trying to actually answer the question. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Brother SC don’t you read the Bible? At least from an educated view point. God hates blacks, Mexicans and all people of color, ( except for Jesus). Someone fucks with the Jews and sooner or later God kills them Jew haters. God loves White people. That’s why Trump got elected. God picked the white half of Obama. Moscow Ellen is on the right side of the debate. WUH???????
Ask the countries that tried to fuck with Israel in the past..."did you people like the ASS WHIPPING you were administered"??
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-wo...112412714.html
Someone fucks with the Jews and sooner or later God kills them Jew haters. Originally Posted by themystic
You're still alive...
That's great I have no issues with how you feel I'm curious though....do you admire any African country as well. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Couldn't help yourself
Thank you Mr. race baiter himself!!
What does admiring an African country have to do the admiring Israel??
Do you admire America...we ALL know the answer to that!!
tlaib says she wont go

too oppressive

what i wonder is why is talib, as its pronounced, spelled tlaib?

I mean if your name is an Arabic name, and its properly spelled in Arabic script then

when in transliterating it to the English alphabet why not use the letters that make the talib sound
tlaib says she wont go

too oppresive Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
link?