Staying a few extra days

Wow, Sixx. You know, I had heard that you were great for business down here, and I just didn't believe it until now. I know you've done this kind of thing for girls before:

Awww! Thanks Sixx! *blushing* I love it when you talk about me! Then I do not have to. Can you do me a favor? The next time you channel your unrequited love for me into a pseudo-detestation thread, can you PLEASE make sure to add my website, reviews and contact info? I'll help you:

www.karalynnkelley.net
purechocolatebliss@yahoo.com
TER ID: 128928
Eccie Showcase: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=12 03
I'm not quite sure why you chose to do this for me, too, but I'm going to contact you first thing next time I'm coming to town. Or maybe I'll just post another thread. All this bumping you did for my "threAD," you are awesome for business. Thanks so much, sweetie.
Traci, without doing the full Quote of thread 31, in addition to being a hot babe you also are gifted with (like me) a New Yorker's sense of sarcastic wit (yeah, I know, I am a WK). Now, if I can only induce you to give Sensual Foot Worship a try someday....!!
Traci, are you trying to say that you had little or no business prior to our little exchange? I don't think that's a good thing to admit. I would like to think you would embarrassed that the only reason you had business was because of me. I don't mean to be so brash but you are the one who admitted this.

sixx
Since it wasn't my scheduled dates, yes, of course I didn't have much booked, I wasn't even supposed to be here. But since you keep bumping the thread, I'm still getting requests in. By all means, keep bumping.
lol yuck.... I don't think you want to say that you are running a sex factory right now, guys dont want to know they are number 10 or 12 for the day and no one likes the rubber smell... gross

sixx
lol yuck.... I don't think you want to say that you are running a sex factory right now, guys dont want to know they are number 10 or 12 for the day and no one likes the rubber smell... gross

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Now you are really playing rough, bud!
You're seeming very bitter, sweetie. Cheap shots are hard to take seriously. While I'm flattered that you believe 10 or 12 guys a day would be chomping at the bit to see me, I'm very picky about my clients, as the gentleman that put in the good word for me even though we were incompatible will evidence. A lady would not last long at that pace. My service is top notch, as my reviews will tell you. Every one of them.
Traci, don't worry about him. He's just a big ole grump. Most pay him no mind.
  • Vyt
  • 08-09-2011, 06:10 PM
And with that, and since the OP has requested it, this thread is done. I'm sure there will be another threAD posted if you have more to say in 3...