LMAO!!! You can't make this shit up!

Wow! I have no words to adequately describe the degree of sheer unadulterated ignorance concentrated in the political threads. I'm out! Originally Posted by Whisky_1

see ya later, Vincent van Bat.

BAHHAAAAA

I tend to cull my news from a variety of traditional print sources.

I suggest what YOU really mean is that FOX NEWS is pretty accurate in that you share the same political and sociological agenda. Sharing your world view and belief systems does not make FOX NEWS more accurate but rather more acceptable to you. Accuracy and acceptability are not the same thing here. Originally Posted by Whisky_1

• oeb11
  • 10-29-2019, 04:40 PM
DPST dogma- "Truth" over facts - always

DPST "Truth" uber alles!!!

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
That usually what 45 does is it not? Make things up as he goes along doubling down on easily refutable lies, lies of omission and other misleading statements uttered in public. If you need someone to point out the thousands of lies alledgely minted by 45, his administration and FOX you have not been paying attention.
That usually what 45 does is it not? Make things up as he goes along doubling down on easily refutable lies, lies of omission and other misleading statements uttered in public. If you need someone to point out the thousands of lies alledgely minted by 45, his administration and FOX you have not been paying attention. Originally Posted by Whisky_1

Name one.

bye bye!

Vincent van Bat.

Trump’s plan to stem border crossings gets results

Border arrests are plummeting after Trump crackdown.

By TED HESSON

09/08/2019 06:56 AM EDT

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...esults-1712730

"President Donald Trump’s plan to force Mexico to stem the flow of migrants across the southwest border of the U.S. appears to be working."

Mexico reports 56% decline in number of migrants attempting to reach US

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-trump-tariffs

"Mexico has announced a 56% reduction in the number of undocumented migrants crossing the country towards its northern border – a figure the government hopes will help fend off Donald Trump’s threat of crippling trade tariffs."

Trump officials say border crossings fell again in August

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immig...758_story.html
Name one.

bye bye!

Vincent van Bat.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Damn! like this. You know what, I think you caught my good side too. BoyOBoy, I am one handsome Mofo....oh, I almost forgot...Name one. Ok, Remember this: I'm gonna built a wall (on the US/Mexico border) and Mexico is gonna pay for it. Lol! You said name one and I did but if you watch FOX you will be inundated with thousands (at least 10 thousand more) more lies, half-truths and misleading statements. I do declare sometimes I wonder which is smarter- A sack of ball bing hammers or the average 45 enabler. Lol!
I do declare sometimes I wonder which is smarter Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Maybe it's the guy who writes this.

I'm gonna built a wall Originally Posted by Whisky_1
And WTF is a "ball bing" hammer?
Maybe it's the guy who writes this.

And WTF is a "ball bing" hammer? Originally Posted by eccielover
Maybe he was on his 3rd or 4rth Whiskey?
LMAO!!! You can make this shit up!
I can watch a presidential speech, listening to ABC, CBS, CNN, or NBC is not accurate at all. FOXNEWS is pretty accurate Originally Posted by farmstud60

They all lie when they quote the prez verbatim
Y'all do know that just because you believe in or agree with something that does not make it true...right? I will take ownership for misspelling ball peen hammer. When will y'all take ownership for blindly following an alleged counter-intelligence asset of a hostile nation installed in the highest office in the land. I still stand by my initial assessment-a sack of ball bing hammers is probably smarter!
Y'all do know that just because you believe in or agree with something that does not make it true...right? Originally Posted by Whisky_1
You should take your own advice.