If you Ladies only knew!

Lol Save it for Me until I get to Dallas
Lol Save it for Me until I get to Dallas Originally Posted by Amber Foxx

I most certainly Will! And just when you think a thread is going no where?
Hi,

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Wet
I have one to add....

Ladies if a guy ask you to bring a toy with you please check the batteries before you leave. Last time I had her tied and ready to be pleased, all warmed up and just when we were ready to fire it up the damn thing wouldn't stay on more than a couple of seconds lol... She had plum wore that thing out. Fortunately I have a few things that won't wear out so we were good to go.
Every guy has his own individual taste, thank goodness. We cater to those men who are attracted to our individual styles. Advertising and pics should clearly state who we are - and then it should be a cinch to live up to who we are if we have advertised honestly.
I have one to add....

Ladies if a guy ask you to bring a toy with you please check the batteries before you leave. Last time I had her tied and ready to be pleased, all warmed up and just when we were ready to fire it up the damn thing wouldn't stay on more than a couple of seconds lol... She had plum wore that thing out. Fortunately I have a few things that won't wear out so we were good to go. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
After reading your post, all I could think about is the energizer bunny!? I wonder why?
Man I was disappointed in a way being it was actually the first time I had ever even turned on a toy... tried to anyway... lol
2) some customers are a##holes, and a##holes aren't always right.
3) some guys like; some don't.
5) but this doesn't mean guys can overstay their welcome.
6 and 7) the business look and lingerie are not a turn on for all guys. For some, clean, comfortable, and no undies works.
9) see #5.
10) just don't be fakey about it. I'd rather not hear it if it's fake.
I like doing an all inked up girl once in a while.

I think they are hot when I am in the mood for it.

I like doing Black girls when in the mood, small framed white girls dressed in a school girl uniform.

I agree with most of it but as far as inked up, she has been very bad and needs to learn she cant do that to all the boys she wants to. Muhahahahahaha