What do you do if your client dies in your bed?

Since I usually get the room I hope she leaves a nice tip for the maid on her way out...and then makes a post on ECCIE that I retired.....
Unfortunate and puts a provider in a sticky situation. But ya have to do the right thing. Call the front desk and inform them of the incident. They of course will notify the police. In the mean time a smart girl will think of a reasonable story that the Police will deem as reasonable. For example, you were in town to get away Personal problems at home, if you're travelling. You met the deceased at a night club, you hit it off together and you took him back to your room. One thing lead to another and you got intimate and the rest is history. Something to that effect. Thats really quite the truth who says you have to mention there was an exchange for money. I might add, clean room make sure no condom wrappers or used condoms are in the trash ect. The Police are going to suspect that this was a prostitution transaction. Don't give them reason to fuel their suspicion..
That's movie material! Originally Posted by Ken Dahl
That was a movie dude. Mr Side Up is Belly up.
This ISN'T a funny topic at all..........

I had a client die in MY BED a few years back. It was the worst thing I ever went through. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
You're right it isn't funny. Most of these people here wouldn't have a clue of what to do. They live in a fantasy world most of the time. When reality hits the scene they freak.