NO means NO

The adage "You can't have your cake and eat it too" fits the OP well, I think.

She wants to earn a hooker's wage while not being a hooker. At least not all the time. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Lmao!!!!!! smh
  • LNK
  • 02-08-2014, 10:03 PM
So, if you didn't want our opinions, why did you come here and ask for them?

Maybe you haven't noticed, but there's a trend to the opinions expressed so far.

Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they aren't valid, and aren't representative of the mainstream thought.

But you seem to think if you're dismissive enough, you'll get us to change our tune.

You and Fast Gunn should get together.
So, if you didn't want our opinions, why did you come here and ask for them?

Maybe you haven't noticed, but there's a trend to the opinions expressed so far.

Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they aren't valid, and aren't representative of the mainstream thought.

But you seem to think if you're dismissive enough, you'll get us to change our tune.

You and Fast Gunn should get together. Originally Posted by LNK

You read me all wrong.... I have found all the comments very interesting. Some I agree with and some I don't. I will take some advice and leave others behind.

Michelle 💋
Do not forget to post some taint.
Question. Some of your clients get "extras", correct? Are they sexual or are you just giving them a glass of wine? If you are, in fact offering "happy" endings, even though only to a chosen few, you are a hooker. How are you not able to grasp that concept? It isn't rocket science. If anything sexual is done in a session, doesn't have to be FS, you are hooking. There really is no gray area.
op, why not just settle this by linking to your ad?
  • LNK
  • 02-09-2014, 11:52 AM
I do not advertise here on eccie but other sites Originally Posted by Michellemem
Then why chose this venue to bitch? Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Because the ass clients who crossed are members of THIS site .... Originally Posted by Michellemem
I believe you're still confused about this. If you don't advertise here, but you get clients from here, and they're confused about what kind of services you offer, perhaps you should re-visit your advertising. It's obviously attracting the wrong crowd. Targeted advertising would be your friend in this case.

Targeted, as in: Doing massage with no extras.

When you offer extras to a "select few", don't be surprised when their friends, acquaintances, and strangers who saw it written on the bathroom wall, (read: Eccie reviews), show up and want the same extras.

Otherwise, embrace your whoredom, and start charging accordingly.

Well damn! If I am going to be all that ...in your words a choosey whore I need to start charging as such .... 100 for massage AND sex....lol HELL no.... I'm worth too much and too good to be charging so little. Originally Posted by Michellemem
This thread reminds me of something I was once tempted to say while pulling on my pants in a certain trailer park in Colorado, after receiving nothing more than a half-assed back rub: "So, Suzy--why do you think I just gave you twice as much as I'd pay for a whole hour with a summa cum laude graduate of the Boulder College of Massage Therapy?"

I guess it's like the strippers tell us: the money is for the time spent.
<<Read a review and expect a NO to mean yes>> what a perfect double-meaning!! read a review [written about you] and expect......

..as a new and idealistic client I was recently caught in the scene of what I thought to be legit ideas....dude i'll leave it at that and yeah at first I was bitter..and no, in the short-term the scales are not always balanced.

I have learned (read that AM LEARNING) to look at it all long-term and big-pic. and it CAN really tough staring back at your immediate reactions until they turn into something useful.
... SpicyPants took me to dinner and happened to pay me $300 to have sex with him ... If I said that, should I be surprised when JohnnyYanks expects the same ... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Yes, you should be surprised. I would expect better.
To me this OP looks like it was written by a Provider and not a Client.
To me this OP looks like it was written by a Provider and not a Client. Originally Posted by Stiffy008
Huh?
I believe you're still confused about this. If you don't advertise here, but you get clients from here, and they're confused about what kind of services you offer, perhaps you should re-visit your advertising. It's obviously attracting the wrong crowd. Targeted advertising would be your friend in this case.

Targeted, as in: Doing massage with no extras.

When you offer extras to a "select few", don't be surprised when their friends, acquaintances, and strangers who saw it written on the bathroom wall, (read: Eccie reviews), show up and want the same extras.

Otherwise, embrace your whoredom, and start charging accordingly. Originally Posted by LNK

Mmmm very true...
To me this OP looks like it was written by a Provider and not a Client. Originally Posted by Stiffy008
MEM hello??? Lol
If someone has already written this, forgive my laziness...

No means no, and yes means YMMV.