Fool me once shame on you.

If nominated, I shall not run. If elected, I will not serve.
  • CJ7
  • 04-15-2014, 03:55 PM
If nominated, I shall not run. If elected, I will not serve. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
all those little voices gotcha again?

Yes. The voices have been talking. They don't like you! Muahahaha!
  • CJ7
  • 04-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Yes. The voices have been talking. They don't like you! Muahahaha! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

they don't know me
Or their racial background. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sounds like something you would do. Liberals and their pets......
Jeb seems a little confused lately. Maybe is trying to decide if he is going to run as a Dem or a Repub?
Jeb is a retard. Or, he was paid lots of money by the cartels to do this "act of love" crap. Maybe he was snorting some really good shit.
You laugh but you challenge William F. Buckley Jr. who said

"I'd rather entrust the goverment of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of the Harvard University."

I think some people on this board would do a better job than who have right now. I'm saving the position of dog catcher for EVA and the position of Piss Boy for CJ. Joe Biden can use the rest.
You I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...vit7jCoboW1.99
You laugh but you challenge William F. Buckley Jr. who said

"I'd rather entrust the goverment of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of the Harvard University."

I think some people on this board would do a better job than who have right now. I'm saving the position of dog catcher for EVA and the position of Piss Boy for CJ. Joe Biden can use the rest.
You I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...vit7jCoboW1.99
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Of course he did, going to Yale,and belonging to Skull and Bones. Keep those latrines spotless Judy.
That is funny, EVA challenging William F. Buckley Jr. Like a little boy pissing on the four alarm fire thinking he is a fireman too.
As predicted by me several years ago, Chelsea Clinton (notice how she is using her maiden name) is thinking about a political career. Her career in journalism failed spectacularly and now she is going into the family business.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...mily-business/
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2014, 11:30 AM
That is funny, EVA challenging William F. Buckley Jr. Like a little boy pissing on the four alarm fire thinking he is a fireman too. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

William F. Buckley famously denounced the John Birch Society and its founder Robert Welch in the early 1960s as “idiotic” and “paranoid. “ Buckley’s condemnation effectively banishing the group from the mainstream conservative movement ...

JD, are YOU challenging Buckley or not ?????
Dateline: Washington DC, 2041: President-elect Chelsea Clinton was sworn into her second term today on the steps of the former US Capital building. The symbolic gesture was to complete a promise the Chelsea had made during the campaign to recognize the historical importance of the Congress. The Congress was disbanded during the single term of her mother in 2019 just before the Second Civil War began.
Accompanying the President-elect was her father William who was attended by a squad of beautiful nurses. The former president has had most of his body amputated with the exception of his head and groin area but he still has a smile on his face as his supporting medical machinery provides life support. The disgraced former president Hillary has also been recognized as a major adviser to the new president. Many people have quietly expressed reservations and some disgust by the way Hillary rides on her daughter's shoulders in a backpack. Many times Hillary will attempt to speak for her daughter. Hillary's pardon for her crimes was a major problem for President Palin during her entire eight year administration. Palin for her part spent her time and energy rebuilding the United States after the previous 12 years of Obama/Clinton. former President Obama is scheduled for his parole hearing at Gitmo prison later next year.
Somewhere President-elect Clinton's husband was in attendance but no one really knows what Mr. Mezinsky looks like.

William F. Buckley famously denounced the John Birch Society and its founder Robert Welch in the early 1960s as “idiotic” and “paranoid. “ Buckley’s condemnation effectively banishing the group from the mainstream conservative movement ...

JD, are YOU challenging Buckley or not ????? Originally Posted by CJ7
What does that have to do with anything? Are you deliriously thinking that there is some connection between the Tea Party and the John Birch Society. Ignorance is your problem.
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2014, 11:46 AM
What does that have to do with anything? Are you deliriously thinking that there is some connection between the Tea Party and the John Birch Society. Ignorance is your problem. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

another idiot will self destruct in 5..4..3..2..1..