ladies, do you want to post reviews? list worst client?

^^^

No way!
read his stupid posts in my other thread on coed Originally Posted by flyinghi
I can't get beyond your stupud posts your sure sounding like FT aka WW right about now... Your mom must have ran out of Hot Pockets you sound angry
junglemonkey or whatever you call yourself, your an ass. Suprised anyone wants to schedule with you. And no, nothing you post bothers me. You're the type of jerk that calls someone a white knight for agreeing with, or helping a provider. I've never asked for anything free. In fact, I've helped providers who needed help. And didnt ask for anything in exchange. I started these threads to hear opinons from the girls about how they're treated and inconsistency between mods. This site has gone downhill and jerks like you think you own it. I took two girls to my house in Idaho, and both were very happy. Ive known them for years and both quit this site in 2011. Jerk Originally Posted by flyinghi
It does bother you because if it didn't you wouldn't acknowledge him in a response... Don't be jealous of jungle monkey not everyone can be awesome...

Watch out everyone we have the tard police insulting others because his feelers are hurt...

Again stop whining you sound like a bad alternator in a chevy...
haha silly

I think fair is fair...

Review: Trollposter23

Date: 1/18/16
Fucktard: Trollposter23
Phone: 555-555-5555
Email Address: trollposter23@fuktardmail..com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Notell
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No, bastard was 20 mins late
Activities: ego padding, faux passion, usual
Session Length: hour (30 seconds - wink)
Fee: $$
Hair Color and Length: black, what was left anyway
Smoking Status: tasted like an ashtray
Ethnic Background: White/ Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, obese, balding, lots of nose and ear hair, some back hair, smelled of brute, aqua velva and old spice, 3 inch penis, trimmed

Recommendation: he paid Originally Posted by Mythos
Probably secretly wants to review me.
there you go again Dorthy. I'm still waiting for your power over the mods to "send me on a vacation tonight". Go read the junk on my other coed thread. Oh, remember what I said about liars, fakes, and frauds. I didn't fall into your trap.
Dorthy, dont even try with me. Not going to call you a liar, but if the shoe fits, wear it
Isn't there a ladies only section - powder puff or something? I just assumed the ladies shared fucktard info there.
Oh...more than you can possibly know...ask EW what they share about you...
EW?
Scroll up...
  • cr76
  • 01-20-2016, 07:24 AM
They do review is - to some extent - trade notes - when one receives calls for a reference.
It's a LOT more than that...
I always assumed they did WU - that's why I try not to be an asshat with a provider, generally only see ladies who have been reviewed by people I trust, and seldom repeat. Other than that you just have to assume the risk.
Isn't there a ladies only section - powder puff or something? I just assumed the ladies shared fucktard info there. Originally Posted by tbone77494
There is, it's almost completely filled with thread upon thread about how amazing my cock is and how they feel guilty not having to pay me for pleasuring them. Not really any room for anything about any of you other guys.