Encounter: What’s all the fuss abt Kara?

Red. The point of ECCIE is to give honest reviews. If things get out of hand then let the MODS will jump in and take care of it. Maybe you should apply to be a MOD if your that offended by peoples opinions/ reviews ����
Hmmm... maybe so... how do you get to be a moderator in the first place? I know, I know, back to the original topic. I still think time with Kara is like trying to have fun with a dead fish...
Red. The point of ECCIE is to give honest reviews. If things get out of hand then let the MODS will jump in and take care of it. Maybe you should apply to be a MOD if your that offended by peoples opinions/ reviews ���� Originally Posted by SwollxTroll

There is nothing wrong with "honest reviews" and opinions are two different things. When users start bashing and mudslinging using malicious offensive language and senseless false accusations we enter a realm that is no longer in the scope of "honest reviews".

I explained this to you before and didn't have to, but I will take the time to explain this to you again. I have been bashed repeatedly by some females exes and such and people seen it heard it and knew exactly what was happening and no one stood up for me or helped me. I know what this did to me mentally physically and still battle issues with depression, self esteem and confidence still to this day. So, when I see it happening to someone else I will not sit silent ever.

It's just plain wrong some of the things these users say about Kara and other girls on here. Poor Olivia doesn't even post on stg anymore after accusations on this site that she was a man. That really upset her. I don't see yall talking like that in the CO ED section where the girls can respond.
There has been an avenue for female providers to interact in the past, I still see posts periodically from what I assume are female providers... I know that they are still out there, they post when they want to.
Dude, honestly, this might not be the proper venue to discuss personal issues unrelated to a "whore review board".
Poor Olivia doesn't even post on stg anymore after accusations on this site that she was a man.
Bro she posts almost every day. Once today. Once yesterday. And like six times on Thursday.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...e/827437944393
Hate to break it to you bud but ANY member can see ENCOUNTERS. So most likely she has seen this and all other comments. That’s what’s awesome about reviews though they can help make business’s better!
Wait a minute... Olivia's a dude?
Oh, yeah, Kara isn't worth my time and donation, imo.
lol I actually have a review on Olivia. Definitely NOT a dude and gives a pretty good massage with her hands and mouth
Hmmm... maybe so... how do you get to be a moderator in the first place? I know, I know, back to the original topic. I still think time with Kara is like trying to have fun with a dead fish... Originally Posted by Spinner fan
C'mon man really. Bullying and personal attacks against her is not going to solve anything and doesn't help the situation. Yall can't sit her and bully her just because you don't like her. People change, over time we all go through different periods in our lives good and bad. Maybe she was going through a rough time during the time you seen her.
Bro she posts almost every day. Once today. Once yesterday. And like six times on Thursday.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...e/827437944393 Originally Posted by daylight
Oh I see. She is posting in a different area of stg. That was my error thank you for the correction.
  • M2003
  • 05-12-2024, 10:58 AM
Damn man you really got too offended over such a small thing like a "LMAFO" he just was laughing. That laughing after someone makes a statement can be a bit rude? Maybe but he really didn't attack her or went all out. He let out a laugh at the comment. Nothing to get so offended over. Almost look like you're in love with this girl to get so drastically offended over such a small thing.

And how his review that for him she's a dead fish bullying her? He's just giving his honest take on her. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe for him she is and for you she isn't. Just leave a comment saying you had a different experience and that's it. But to go after him cause you don't agree with his review? That's crazy.
All this girls are YMMV so you really shouldn't be surprised if someone finds her like a dead fish.
If she's as good.as.you say then there's gonna be more positive reviews than bad ones and then you determine. That's hows.this.work.
Don't go all crazy about all.this reviews. Let the reviews speak for itself. If she's good then she'll have more positive reviews. Calm down.
Can we just move on from this review? The horse is dead and it’s 3 ft in the ground with all the beatings.