Taking the plunge with providers & clients

I've turned away two gents at the door in all my years.

Both of them were obviously on some sort of substance that I cannot mention here. I don't deal well with drunks nor addicts and I'm not about to try to have a session with someone half out of their mind. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Reasonable prostitute who somehow makes point without sounding like a hateful full of shit crusader.
I've turned away two gents at the door in all my years.

Both of them were obviously on some sort of substance that I cannot mention here. I don't deal well with drunks nor addicts and I'm not about to try to have a session with someone half out of their mind. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
did they have one ta start with ???? just askin
or
how I met your father thingy ????
Reasonable prostitute who somehow makes point without sounding like a hateful full of shit crusader. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

LMAO-- if I wasn't a moderator-- I'd have to change my custom user title to "The Reasonable Prostitute"
LMAO-- if I wasn't a moderator-- I'd have to change my custom user title to "The Reasonable Prostitute" Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Level headed whore.

Doesn't appear nauseatingly entitled.

Clearly not from upstate NY.
I would like to ask that you kindly leave me out of your tit for tats with the locals. Y'alls battles are yours and not mine.
I would like to ask that you kindly leave me out of your tit for tats with the locals. Y'alls battles are yours and not mine. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
But like why.
But like why. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
me no think she knows why this is Upset NY Sir
But like why. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Because the level headed whore doesn't feel the need to be involved in local drama.

Yeah yeah yeah OSD-- I know I know.. this is Upset NY. But hell-- I figure y'all have been going at each other for months if not years without my presence being a factor :P
Because the level headed whore doesn't feel the need to be involved in local drama.

Yeah yeah yeah OSD-- I know I know.. this is Upset NY. But hell-- I figure y'all have been going at each other for months if not years without my presence being a factor :P Originally Posted by Grace Preston
It's not real drama.
Virtual drama is only entertainment.
It goes away when you close your browser. It's like a saved game. You can continue where you left off whenever you feel like it, or not.
It's not real drama. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Fair enough.

Yeah yeah yeah OSD-- I know I know.. this is Upset NY. But hell-- I figure y'all have been going at each other for months if not years without my presence being a factor :P Originally Posted by Grace Preston
bring a mod is so boring ya come ta Upset NY ta post ????

now that's a "Taking the plunge"
I'm a rookie here. Been a member for years and you can count my reviews on one hand. That said, I do window shop and have 'almost' pulled the trigger a few times. I've seen a couple that asked me NOT to review. My safety and the safety of the provider are #1. I look at neighborhood and I look at the tone of the ad. If she has a screening process, a moderately high rate, mentions hygiene, no late visits unless you're a regular I feel safe. If she's 24/7 with pics of a bedroom that looks like it got hit by a tornado...nope.
Can we just start with TCB skills. It's getting tough these days to find a provider I'd like to see to commit to an appointment. Many who are verified and reviewed providers, some who I've seen many times before 🤷♂️
Just because I've taken the plunge (i.e. CFS) with a provider a few times doesn't mean I'm willing to do so again. It breaks your heart to see someone go downhill.