Jewel Jones - BAD BUSINESS (Twice)

I know the situation sucked for OP, especially since he took time off from work, but she did cancel. She didn't NS/NC. I have been of the opinion that a lady has a right to cancel in advance, even if it leaves me frustrated and with blue balls. No execuse needed. I would rather her cancel than go through with the appointment and provide a subpar session.

I hope the OP has a great session this week with one of the many great providers here. Originally Posted by RoDunn
Calling this an acceptable "cancellation" is a huge stretch. There are "cacellations", and then there's this. All the reputable providers on this board know that you simply DO NOT DO what JJ did. That's why they don't do it, and that's why they're reputable. Anybody doing what's described in the OP should expect to be skewered. It's completely and utterly unacceptable and there is no rational counterpoint to that conclusion.
Calling this an acceptable "cancellation" is a huge stretch. There are "cacellations", and then there's this. All the reputable providers on this board know that you simply DO NOT DO what JJ did. That's why they don't do it, and that's why they're reputable. Anybody doing what's described in the OP should expect to be skewered. It's completely and utterly unacceptable and there is no rational counterpoint to that conclusion. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
+1

I find it funny that she said "Sorry, had an emergency come up"....good business would have been to text me or call me and let me know the session was not going to happen. Regardless of her reason, she handled it wrong. If it truly was an "emergency", and we all know it wasn't, she would have rescheduled with me/text me/call me. Also, dont you think the next day I would have got a text apologizing for her behavior. A true professional would have reached out and offered to make it right, instead of just sitting back and continuing to conduct bad business.

Someone else bit on the doubles offer...
Someone else bit on the doubles offer... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
What do u mean trynagetlaid? Who bit on it? Definitely not me, or this thread wouldnt exist! lol
When you declined, she made a few calls. Some guys have a lot more freedom and don't need to plan ahead, and will jump at the chance to help break in a new girl.
  • Jaci
  • 06-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Raider,
You still have a gift waiting on you!!!
And babeee I wont cancel on you.............
Kiss Me, Jaci
  • aka
  • 06-11-2012, 11:45 PM
JJ, send RP a PM begging him to come and see ya. Kiss n make up time.
Raider,
You still have a gift waiting on you!!!
And babeee I wont cancel on you.............
Kiss Me, Jaci Originally Posted by Jaci
Oh Baby, you know our time is coming soon! Your such a sweety! Thank you for that PM as well!!
By the way RP, without googling, can you tell me what year the first class of Texas Tech University graduated? I was in it...
By the way RP, without googling, can you tell me what year the first class of Texas Tech University graduated? I was in it... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
wasn't that about 1895?
JJ, send RP a PM begging him to come and see ya. Kiss n make up time. Originally Posted by aka
No need for that AKA....not interested anymore! Sometimes you just gotta raise the bar a little higher!! I got a NICE review coming later today and trust me when I say, "The Bar Was Raised"!!
wasn't that about 1895? Originally Posted by Jim.Electron
We have a winner...not!!!
Raider, listen to the wisdom of Prolongus and go find and eat another candy bar
There are two sweet treats on this thread that you seem to be planning on meeting soon? Yes?

I am also pleased to comment that Miss Jewel Jones has not added any drama to this thread. Very professional and PC comment on her part. Well done Miss Jones! BTW, who is Miss Jones introducing to the Hobby? PM me with her name please and pic if you have it.
Check her latest ad Invisible1. If you can't find it I'll post a link. The girl is hot hot!!!
Raider, listen to the wisdom of Prolongus and go find and eat another candy bar
There are two sweet treats on this thread that you seem to be planning on meeting soon? Yes?

I am also pleased to comment that Miss Jewel Jones has not added any drama to this thread. Very professional and PC comment on her part. Well done Miss Jones! BTW, who is Miss Jones introducing to the Hobby? PM me with her name please and pic if you have it. Originally Posted by Invisible1

haha. thaks for ur concern invisible, yes candy bars have already been purchased, and are now waiting to be devoured. Had a sweet tooth last night, matter of fact!! Also, I wouldn't be commending her on any sort of "professionalism", you have been following the thread, right? She posted a 6 word lame excuse, and we all know its BS. Of course she isn't going to come on here and write/explaiin/apologize for anything now....she has been embarrassed and hackey sacked by 45 comments thus far.