I am not a whore.....but I like to do it!

... where did you go??

BAD ONES are 4............so i have heard n saw!

they are 4,800- 5,800 + most places!!!!!!! and up sweetie...... i already did my exam!!

for what im wanting is going to be around 6ish ........ Originally Posted by MissDreams
Dayum!!! I think I'll keep mine au natural. I can think of so many other things I would spend that kind of money on.
Dayum!!! I think I'll keep mine au natural. I can think of so many other things I would spend that kind of money on. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I don't think you NEED a boob job, but I really need to do a personal inspection before I can be sure.
Boobs boobs boobs. I have very delicious boobs. Sad to say ladies Mr Dr has passed.
I would have to agree, Pammy! You do have delicious ones. Besides, I suppose they're "Lonesome Approved". How much did the dead Doc charge you for that set? Dreams, it would be easy for you to take Pam with you and say "I want some just like this!"
But, Pammy~~~~

Haven't yours been "pawed?"
SB why do you think they got Pawed?? hehe 10 yrs ago they cost $3,500. Noooo not a piece. For the pair. The key for great end results is to make sure you have someone massage them on a daily basis. I have no doubts there will be any trouble there. ;o
I would have to agree, Pammy! You do have delicious ones. Besides, I suppose they're "Lonesome Approved". How much did the dead Doc charge you for that set? Dreams, it would be easy for you to take Pam with you and say "I want some just like this!" Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn

HAHA yes hers are nice, but not for ....ME!!!
Im Way Too Small To Have BIG Boobs like that besides I Perfer Them Smaller, Mines Are Fine Now And I Like Them BUT Im WANT Diff. I Have Had These For Awhile... *hehe*
I don't think you NEED a boob job, but I really need to do a personal inspection before I can be sure. Originally Posted by Lonesome

You're right, I dont need them... And Yes you need to do a personal inspection first. i WANT them sweetie, but I believe in taking care of biz before doing things that are not needed...