GPS Syndrome !!!

Who gives a @#$_&-+()/ ??
I am amazed at people in the world, including those running our country, that don't understand the simple concept of supply and demand. This business is fairly simple from a financial modeling aspect, especially when information is readily availabe via reviews.

I wonder if price complainers whine call the local Mercedes and Lexus dealers to complain about the price of their vehicles.

I don't mind paying the GPS price, but it just hasn't worked out so far. My current favorite is mid-priced with a great attitude. She said she was just glad I chose her out of 500 options out there. Me too. It all works out, this law of supply and demand thing. People shouldn't fight with it.
  • L.A.
  • 12-13-2016, 12:46 PM
And not to be too pedantic but "GPS Syndrome" translates to Golden Pussy Syndrome Syndrome. It's just GPS.
I don't mind paying the GPS price Originally Posted by mag7315
And that is the problem. Sure they control the supply, but we control the demand. Stop being so weak willed; so long as folks like you are willing to pay more for less this will only continue. I am all for the ladies making money, but I am not going to spend absurd amounts for shitty attitude and service level.
Just go back to the good ole days 2 bits for a poke. Originally Posted by wacocowboy
I'm with you, cowboy. Sure worked for Augustus "Gus" McCrae in his day. But <sigh> that was then, this is now....
I'm with you, cowboy. Sure worked for Augustus "Gus" McCrae in his day. But <sigh> that was then, this is now.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I wonder if I can find a girl to cut the cards with lol
  • DSK
  • 12-13-2016, 09:32 PM
And that is the problem. Sure they control the supply, but we control the demand. Stop being so weak willed; so long as folks like you are willing to pay more for less this will only continue. I am all for the ladies making money, but I am not going to spend absurd amounts for shitty attitude and service level. Originally Posted by Brandofan
We do not control the demand, it is infinite. Along that infinite curve is a price some are willing to pay to get the best they can - far more than we could get if money were not involved.
I've fucked girls who wouldn't even talk to me in the real world, and I was very fucking happy for the experience. Some girls are so magnificently beautiful I have paid them thousands of dollars for a single fuck. They looked like my idea of a movie starlet.

Every single guy who complains about the price really just can't afford it, and would pay if he could. There are some girls out there that every man wants to fuck, given the chance. If you believe in free market capitalism, and understand it, that chick can name her price to test the market, and some rich motherfucker can pay it to get the girl of his dreams.

Did someone say classy unicorn?

Honestly if you want to be completely real, us ladies really should value ourselves to be priceless...and the rates most of us are charging is already deeply discounted. However supply and demand affects this tremendously.
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2016, 07:13 AM
Honestly if you want to be completely real, us ladies really should value ourselves to be priceless...and the rates most of us are charging is already deeply discounted. However supply and demand affects this tremendously. Originally Posted by Analeese
All you women are all priceless and should be charging 10k a hour
The problem isnt GPS but time. You want it NOW so the price is high and the higher the quality in the womans eyes the more it is. If you can chase it and have time, then the price can be zero! There are so many women out there that will f$%^ for free but it takes time. The best sex is free sex but you have to be patient and work at it...

If you read my reviews, you will see I like microwave P$%^&, push the text button and can be at Relax studio in 10 minutes every day of the week if I want fast service. But I also have a few friends that I can take time with and sex is awesome and free....

I do find it humorous that the market accepted rate has stayed around 250/hour for the past ten years while rent for a decent incall has gone up about 30%.

I do find it humorous that the market accepted rate has stayed around 250/hour for the past ten years while rent for a decent incall has gone up about 30%.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Only in Texas. The boards in the region have done a "fine job" of somewhat keeping the market deflated. That, combined with a very robust overall economy in Texas, which has driven up the cost of living.
How many independent contractors make $250/hr? If providers actually had any sense they could charge $250/hr and make $5K a week without being high volume. Add a weekend overnight with a favored client and you could easily clean up.

Brando, how many independent contractors share their body and soul with their clients?

Don't be flippant, it's apples to oranges.

Edit: 5k per week at 250 would be 20 clients, barely low volume! I see maybe that many per month, on a busy month!

I agree with Grace, only in Texas!!!