with the posability of the site going down

Was wondering too, I was part of the discord group and noticed it wasn’t there anymore, not sure if i got booted for inactivity or if the page went down it looks like the invite has expired Texas Sunshine could you send out another one Ty
Look right above your post
Omg really! You're so awesome shiney! Please send link asap!
Ok. Account up. But how do I add friends. Find friends. Find you
How do we as a community untite ? Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
I'm on oh2 you can be my friend in there I'm under the same handle as eccie sophiadoesotbabyy see you guys there
817-380-8855
Hi TexasSunshine. Pm'd you.
I'm on oh2 you can be my friend in there I'm under the same handle as eccie sophiadoesotbabyy see you guys there
Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
i think he was asking how to add friends in that chat room, not on eccie or oh2.

why not just put your sites & usernames in your signature lines?
xxx-xxx-xxxx Originally Posted by caseylayne
why do you keep posting your ph# in various threads ??
esp when no one in this thread asked you for your ph# ??
updated link

https://discord.gg/MdhH3yB Originally Posted by corona
corona, when i clicked that link in Puffin browser, android wanted me to downlod & install the Discord app.
when i signed in,, it seemed like there were not as many channels as in texas sunshine's chat rooms.
is your chat room different from hers?

is texas sunshine's chat room still around??

if possible, how about a link so we can view/participate in either of the chatrooms using a browser?
the link that texas sunshine originally posted opened a new browser tab.

thx.
That is shineys room. The first one no longer exists.
I have reopened a private chat for hobbiests and providers with unlimited channels

feel free to join .. everyone is welcome .. it is moderated .. it is mobile friendly Originally Posted by TexasSunshine
Thanks!
corona, thx for the update. and for the link. i was able to get in via a brwser.
however, i agree that people should use the Invite form and go to the Discord process.
Is there new link?

https://discord.gg/MdhH3y

Just getting a blank screen with a doscord logo.
Pm shiney for access