whispers the real bad apple on Eccie., maybe an ignore button.!

Maybe they are afraid you will try to fuck them up the ass..? Seems like that's all you like to do.
That's right. U free for a session beach boy. U damn free loader
It aint trickin if ya got it!

Good vibes
It aint trickin if ya got it!

Good vibes Originally Posted by Jazzmine White
In my defense , every time i have met mata he has always made sure to come clean and smelling good with whatever i ask him to bring and he always makes sure I am well taken care of, If I tell him something he has always respected it, has even offered to help me with a hotel & not ask for a free session after wards

Which says a lot in my opinion,

Okay! Have a nice night

XOXO
Good job girly, align your self with the rapist.
How do you think that's gonna work out for you when the allegations come out, and are true?
Thanks jazz. Don't pay attention to ROCKERGIMP. His rent is late and is upset.dude enough already no one listens or believes your lies stop or I'll have whispers sit on u. MATA IS A ROCKSTAR
Hey dipshit I own my house outright, no mortgage.
Have my Grant Deed in a drawer, something you'll never see in your miserable existence.

Own both of my cars too, how many payments you have on that truck?
That's right. U free for a session beach boy. U damn free loader Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Showing you true colors now huh rapist fudge packer aint you?...hit the iso section baldie i'm sure a tranny will take your request to fuck he/her up the ass!
LMFAO.. and you think it's big shit to own a trailer. ?. Hahah I shit trailers. And the only way that will be your is after your old bag mother dies. Untill then it's asking for rides to the store gimp.. limp limp limp. If you walk you will never get there before your curfew.. lol. You just can't make this shit up.. l. O. S. E. R. .
Blah blah blah
Showing you true colors now huh rapist fudge packer aint you?...hit the iso section baldie i'm sure a tranny will take your request to fuck he/her up the ass! Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
Daaaamn, mata are you starting to see the truth is coming out! Please respond! You should see my inbox about you! And from people you think are your friends. You should be in jail
Haha.. who would ever pm you?. Your a troll that lives in Rockergimps body. Ya sure we ALL believe you ... NOBODY.
But i bet you did pm Jazzmine White to reply to this thread to defend you. Why you need a female to back you up for lol. You are lame Mata Leon.
LMFAO.. and you think it's big shit to own a trailer. ?. Hahah I shit trailers. And the only way that will be your is after your old bag mother dies. Untill then it's asking for rides to the store gimp.. limp limp limp. If you walk you will never get there before your curfew.. lol. You just can't make this shit up.. l. O. S. E. R. . Originally Posted by Mata Leon
That's a lot of personal info flowing from you Mata... i guess if it is not true though..... you have nothing to fear in regards to outing someone and getting banned.....