Derek Chauvin Super Hero

O.J. is not a murderer.

Do I sound like you? Like a cry baby?

There was no proof O.J. murdered anyone. Chauvin is a murderer. With all the proof you need. Just open your eyes. He deliberately killed him to try to get away with it. Even though he was being recorded on video.

He thought he would walk. Or he's just that demented to think what he did was okay. Either way: RED RUM. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You need to pee in a cup.
Honestly, Derek and idiot George were both dirt bags. Fuck them both. Double fuck idiot George, though. Just because.

If these two losers were the same color and the western world wasn't a bunch of feminized retards in billions of dollars of student loan and credit card debt, no one would have paid any attention to them.
I'm not saying it's gay to not be a childish jerk. I'm saying it's gay to ban people for being childish jerks, and it's gay to not be a childish jerk out of fear of a ban.

I'm just saying that the guidelines are too strict for my taste. If you enjoy overly moderated forums, than you will be happy here. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You should leave, and find somewhere you like better. Buh Bye!
You should leave, and find somewhere you like better. Buh Bye! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Well that place is definitely not tob!!!!!!!!!!!
Worst and most corrupt board Ive ever seen!
Talk about pocket mods and heavy handed mods! sheesh
If these two losers were the same color and the western world wasn't a bunch of feminized retards in billions of dollars of student loan and credit card debt, no one would have paid any attention to them. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
No, no, if they were the same color it wouldn't have made the news BECAUSE the western world is a bunch of feminized retards in billions of dollars of student loan and credit card debt
You need to pee in a cup. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You need to pee sitting down.
You need to pee sitting down. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
First hand knowledge??

Inquirering minds want to know?
No, no, if they were the same color it wouldn't have made the news BECAUSE the western world is a bunch of feminized retards in billions of dollars of student loan and credit card debt Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Right. O.J. isn't a murderer either.

Just a preponderance of evidence.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Then who is? The Murder of Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman is'nt solved. Or maybe that Trial was a big dam show just like the Chauvin trial. It's all just a big low budget Hollywood production.
Idiot George is a moron, and Chauvin is a scumbag. Why tf does anybody care about these two dip shits? They're like the Beavis and Butthead of humanity. Both had a history of being petty criminals. One happens to be a shitty cop. The other happens to be a fucking moron. Who cares?
Idiot George is a moron, and Chauvin is a scumbag. Why tf does anybody care about these two dip shits? They're like the Beavis and Butthead of humanity. Both had a history of being petty criminals. One happens to be a shitty cop. The other happens to be a fucking moron. Who cares? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Obviously you do because you won't stop talking about it,
I like talking about Beavis and Butthead as they are, two morons who should be laughed at.
This forum sucks. You get banned for speaking your mind freely. I understand saying really disgusting things, or spamming the forum, but just making jokes and fooling around shouldn't be punished. Even if you have an unpopular or even hateful opinion, why should that be a ban? If you call someone a dip ding dong, you get an infraction?

Forum sucks.

Probably voted for Hillary. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
hey welcome back from mod purgatory!

dip ding dong? lol!

-Knock, knock
who's there?
-I'm dip.
dip who?
-dip ding
huh?
-dip ding dong! oink oink oink!
hey welcome back from mod purgatory!

dip ding dong? lol!

-Knock, knock
who's there?
-I'm dip.
dip who?
-dip ding
huh?
-dip ding dong! oink oink oink! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Is he the Real Oink?
Butthead couldn't breathe while Beavis was trying to restrain him. Beavis voted for Donald T R U M P. Butthead never voted before, but supported Obama LOL. This should be a comic book or something.