The truth behind the “hobby”

Sooo...

After rereading the OPs manifesto ‘The truth about the “hobby”’ made me thankful of 2 things:

1) That this is just online and not a public place IRL.

2) That they didn’t end their post with “Subscribe To Pewdiepie”

Anyone know if the OP related to “Megamanop” or if they are the same person? 🤔
I all must spit my coffee out
Irish this is not an airport.... you didn't need to announce your departure lol Originally Posted by LuciaConte
Irish this is not an airport.... you didn't need to announce your departure lol Originally Posted by LuciaConte
ROFL LMAO.. Lucia and Gina, your posts are not only educated, classy but also fun :-)
LauraLynn, Your friends are some of the ones I’m speaking of. You should get better friends. Originally Posted by IrishWarrior
OP, do you have anything specific? Please tell us exactly who you are referring to? I doubt you can cite specifics but it is mildly entertaining
LOL now we know it’s the wife or a Jesus Convert.

I’ve seen Laura and some of her friends.

Total class all the way.

And trust me....they ‘ain’t lazy 😁

If this is wifey posting, I know your hubby went home exhausted after seeing them!

LauraLynn, Your friends are some of the ones I’m speaking of. You should get better friends. Originally Posted by IrishWarrior
his 1st post from last dec
“West Plano, got the cold shoulder...?”
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2485395

troll troll troll, imho.
just ignore him and others like him who spew innuendos and half truths w/out any backup facts.
  • BLM69
  • 08-06-2019, 01:27 PM
OP has some good points with the first 3, many due fall into one or more of those categories but not all women here are like that. Everyone here has issues by being in this hobby
Well OP Sounds like you are describing our Washington DC politicians and mongers. Many of them fit the mold.
Yeah somebody’s wife found their account LOL. Hey OP your husband has been fucking hookers. Tell you what PM me and if you are at all doable we can grudge fuck. Angry wife’s are the best fucks ! Originally Posted by playerplano
LMAO!!!!!!! that was hilarious!! Let me know if she takes you up on that.
Not every one in this hobby has issues
Some live a normal life in it and outside of it ..
Dear OP, IrishDumbass,

To quote the great Donald Trump, “Please go back to where you came from!”

Love Always,

Manny
Then how do you know what the ladies are like, hmm? Originally Posted by pistol shot
The most intelligent post on this threAD.

This site has been dying a slow death and so the trolls have to stir the drama shit pot that is Eccie. Without threads like and trolling by the dick clique, this site would be a ghost town. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
The least intelligent post on this threAD.
I've seen both Laura Lynn and Gina before, More Laura, because she is local..And I will say this about both of them.. I could leave a wallet full of cash and credit cards behind by accident, and I would get it back untouched every time..
I've seen both Laura Lynn and Gina before, More Laura, because she is local..And I will say this about both of them.. I could leave a wallet full of cash and credit cards behind by accident, and I would get it back untouched every time.. Originally Posted by billyjames
Yes they both give off that vibe. Even if you've never met either of them, you can tell they're trustworthy just by the way they post on ECCIE. Irishwarrior's post definitely doesn't apply to them.
I’ve never seen LL. She’s not my type but she is perhaps one of the most respected providers in Dallas. If OP is trashing the ladies with very high standards then he or she is a complete wack job. Prob the best thing to do with this thread is ignore it. Clearly the troll only wants attention.