kissing

Yeah, I don't know who you've been seeing or where you're finding these ladies, but most ladies I know, engage in lots of kissing.

I've been a kisser since day 1 as a provider & I do bbbj. I don't however, do, cim. Just never been my thing...even in civvie life.
Find you an ATF, don't be cheap with her, (I mean that), and trust me, she will suck your tonsils out.

Besides, in todays GFE enviroment, kissing is as much part of the menu as BBBJ. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Damn, your ATF can kiss!!!

Most have pointed out the reasons why, but just to reinforce it. A BJ isn't intimacy, kissing is. She may not be attracted to the guy and doesn't want to kiss him. Bad breath/smoker's breath. Maybe she doesn't enjoy kissing at all.
What you forget the percentage is base off all ladies that provide not just a few it takes more then one lady to change the number when their one million ladies providing as per sources at MiT Originally Posted by onedaddy
And did MIT give you that percentage or did you pull 99% out of your ass because you were frustrated?

I have seen 2 ladies that did not kiss, so my own statistical analysis would put the non-kissers at less than 15%.
Looking at the OP's reviews, I'm not sure how many providers in that price range offer LFK or DFK. I would just say read the reviews and if you are interested in kissing, choose one who kisses in their reviews